Most Tragic Television Cancellation?

Matronadena

Mar 11, 2009
Night court

what I thought bull was funny!

hell lets see.. moonlighters " bruce willis with hair!" , wings.. mostly for Lowell, Alf, robocop the series ( I needed something to laugh at)

Stargate SG1 ( though in my book it started to fall apart around season 9)
Stargate Atlantis
( still iffy on Stargate universe .. damn sci-fi and their programing ADHD)

MST3K.....I preferred joel, but mike was still good.....

zombiekitten

Jan 20, 2009
SICK0_ZER0 said:
no one has mentioned the X files yet?
Yes cause redundancy makes for good TV... X files never really developed a deeper plot.

No one else has seen Morel Orel? omg... that show was so funny

CapnGod

Sep 6, 2008
I don't know if they've all been said in here, but I'll say them again just in case:

Firefly (and furthermore, I'd be completely willing to have Serenity be nothing more than a bad dream if it meant we could have a few more years of Firefly. Seriously.)
Arrested Development
Freaks and Geeks (ok, I haven't seen it, but my girlfriend swears it is fantastic)
Undeclared (I have seen this, and yes, it is that good)

I know there are more, but fuck it all if I can remember them off the top of my head.

EgoDeusEst

May 9, 2008
xxDarlenexx said:
Clone High. I don't know if it was cancelled so much as not renewed for a second season but the final episode totally destroyed me!
I wish they would have continued the show. Such a neat sense of humor.

I miss Jericho. It was like a drama soap, but with nukes. Having more than 20 episodes cut down to 7 in the second season was also kind of a bummer. Jericho was cancelled twice before it died because of bad planning.

fbi36

Mar 11, 2009
Dead Like me, Firefly and Arrested Development

EDIT: oh yeah and Pushing Daisies.....

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
Jericho, the only reason they gave us a 'second season' was to keep people from sending peanuts to them.

Drawn Together, yea it was crude and disgusting and racist and offensive but that was the point and it was hilarious.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I can't believe I forgot Arrested Development: probably the best sitcom ever.

So many crappy sitcoms have a bunch of drama and violin music in the last 15 mins of the show. With Arrested Development, even the drama was funny. The only other sitcom I can think of that was like that was Sinefeld.

I still can't believe that got cancelled.

It's the only sitcom I have DVDs for.