Most Useless Power in a game?

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
s69-5 said:
Gigaguy64 said:
In Dragon Warrior Monsters some of the monsters could learn a move that turns them into nmetal for a few turns.
they were compleatly invuonarable but after they turned back THEIR TURN WAS OVER!
so it did no good cuz they could be hit with the same attack they tried to avoid as soon as they turned back.
In Dragon Warrior 7 you could turn your party member into metal (meaning no damage) for several turns. However, you could not act and could not be healed... Waste of time.
Its almost as bad as FF.
The spell Reflect could reflect HEALING AS WELL!!
in the middle of a tough boss fight you tend to forget what spell is currently attached to which character, so Curejara's ot a not a sprll that needs to be thrown around.

Gigaguy64

Special Zero Unit
Apr 22, 2009
s69-5 said:
Gigaguy64 said:
s69-5 said:
Gigaguy64 said:
In Dragon Warrior Monsters some of the monsters could learn a move that turns them into nmetal for a few turns.
they were compleatly invuonarable but after they turned back THEIR TURN WAS OVER!
so it did no good cuz they could be hit with the same attack they tried to avoid as soon as they turned back.
In Dragon Warrior 7 you could turn your party member into metal (meaning no damage) for several turns. However, you could not act and could not be healed... Waste of time.
Its almost as bad as FF.
The spell Reflect could reflect HEALING AS WELL!!
in the middle of a tough boss fight you tend to forget what spell is currently attached to which character, so Curejara's ot a not a sprll that needs to be thrown around.
Yeah, I never used reflect because of it (except the Magic tower in FFVI and Bahamut in FFIV)
Didn't like shell much either because of the dampened healing factor.

Protect + Haste on the other hand... Best buff combo in FF.
ahh haste.
it has been my friend for a long time.
never used protect a whole lot outside of boss fights.
[small] mabey thats why i died a lot while lv crunching.[/small]