Movie Defense Force: BloodRayne - Meatloaf Is A Vampire In It

Jimothy Sterling

Apr 18, 2011
BloodRayne - Meatloaf Is A Vampire In It

Only Uwe Boll is brave enough to ask the hard questions!

Watch Video

Aug 1, 2010
This video made me desire more rambling, hungover, barely invested British men.

This is a feeling I did not think I would have when I awoke this morning.

dharmaBum0

Mar 17, 2012
Yesterday I was all "Where is MDF?? Did Jim get drunk and forget to do it?"

Today I'm all "Oh Jim got drunk and forgot to do it."

I forgive Jim though, because even though has wasn't in "Ghandi", he wasn't in "BloodRayne" either, and in in the end, isn't that enough?

EiMitch

Nov 20, 2013
Thank god for Jim. Even when he just bunts the ball rather than swing for it, he still makes me crack a smile.

Agayek

Ravenous Gormandizer
Oct 23, 2008
This video was rambling, confusing, nonsensical, and very, very strange.

And I couldn't stop laughing at it. Thank God for Jim.

teebeeohh

Jun 17, 2009
Sir Thomas Sean Connery said:

you might wanna consider jims youtube channel. there is a play through of outlast whee he is dunk like 2/3 of the time and will not stop talking. it's funny.

SnakeoilSage

Sep 20, 2011
*Sigh* If Uwe was more secure and less Uwe Boll, he could have made a truly memorable camp experience, an unapologetic over-the-top burlesque/grindhouse experience in the same vein as From Dusk to Dawn and that Joss Whedon series where the American government makes a cyborg super soldier out of demon parts and Boy Scouts and has to fight a high school girl.

If only.

Jimalcoatl

Jun 21, 2010
I have a strange relationship with Uwe Boll movies. I would never claim any of them are of high or even good quality. More often than not they contain shallow writing, dry, uninspired performances and poor casting choices but for some reason I genuinely enjoy about half of the films he makes. They have a charm in their mediocrity, like Boll genuinely wants to make a decent movie but just isn't up to the task. It's like there is the seed of a good movie in there that is just below the surface and if you look hard enough you can see what Boll was attempting to achieve. I appreciate the effort, if not the execution. Also, Boll himself is an interesting person and if you haven't yet, you should really look up the interview Graham Stark did with him on the Loading Ready Run webpage.

Of course none of this applies to Postal, which was pure brilliance and is Boll's Magnum Opus as far as I'm concerned.

EDIT: Fixed a typo.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
So Movie Defense Force has become The Movie Show What I've Done? I'm okay with that.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
the only good thing in this entire movie her showing her boobs, buts thats it. movie still sucks in every way and just cant agree that it needs defending. but well, everyone has their opinions.

Darknacht

May 13, 2009
This is the Air Control of videos, its poorly made and the creator did not give a shit, but its still makes me laugh.

Mus815

Jul 16, 2012
Country
United States
I actually thought that you had stopped with the joke episodes when you did a serious episode about Hulk, one of my personal favorite comic book movies. I hate these joke episodes because your mission statement for this show was to genuinely defend unfairly maligned or misunderstood films.

Seriously, Jim, live-action Speed Racer. It's PERFECT for a legitimate defense.

AdagioBoognish

Member?
Nov 5, 2013
teebeeohh said:
Sir Thomas Sean Connery said:

you might wanna consider jims youtube channel. there is a play through of outlast whee he is dunk like 2/3 of the time and will not stop talking. it's funny.
Oh man, I need to look that one up tonight. There's an episode of Jims' podcast, the Dismal Jesters, were he was on painkillers prescribed by his dentist after surgery and it's one of my favorites. The ups and downs of a semi intoxicated Jim rant are very funny to listen to.

bdcjacko

Gone Fonzy
Jun 9, 2010
Truly, the hard questions of is money something that will let you tell a guy who was in Ghandi what to do if you gave it to him is a thing.

Seracen

Sep 20, 2009
Hah, I kept hearing the "TROLOLOLOLO" song while this episode ran. Never did make it to the end of this atrocious movie.

Strange thing though...In the Name of the King 2 (riffing on Two Worlds), starring Dolph Lundgren, was actually watchable. I'd put it on par with one of the better Sci-Fi Channel direct to DVD movies.