Movie Defense Force: Friday the 13th (Reboot)

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
You give example of him running in 3rd movie of the series, but that was an imposter, not Jason running.
But yeah this reboot was much better than what they did with halloween. god that ones awful.

Matthew Abbott

Jan 13, 2013
I kinda go back and forth on this movie. I have sort of a love/hate relationship with slasher films. I like the idea of slasher films, but I loathe a lot of the tropes used in them. My main beefs with this movie are the introductory sequence (basically just thrown in to give us a quick body count and some kills), teleporting Jason (I hated that even when he was supernatural...he's on the roof, he's across the clearing, no he's in the house, now he's outside again!), and most of the characters (yes, I know it's a cliche to say you hate the annoying characters in a horror film, but I don't give two shits about the characters which means I don't give two shits when they're killed). Still, I did like certain things about it, and it's amazingly riffable. It didn't piss me off, but it didn't win me over either.

Now the Nightmare on Elm Street remake pissed me off, it was shaping up to be an amazing movie and it pissed it away in the 3rd act.