Movie Defense Force: Maniac Cop - A Cop That Kills People? CRAZY!

josh4president

Mar 24, 2010
Fun fact:

There is a discreetly subtle message in this episode, but you have to listen quite carefully to hear it.

Can you guess what it is?

LG Jargon

Feb 9, 2012
Hah! Well done, Jimothy! Loved the tongue-in-cheek references you made to the recent events in Ferguson, Missouri....which was the whole episode, so...well, I loved the whole episode! :) Can't wait for the next MDF; see you on Monday, Jim.

TheIceQueen

Sep 15, 2013
I saw this several hours ago, but my mind couldn't process all of that subtle satire. I had to take a break!

Nixou

Jan 20, 2014
Last time that happened on MDF was when he talked about Uwe Boll's mass murderer movie.

You know what? Jim should make an Assault on Wall Street episode: surely Uwe Boll showing the world that:
1. He's actually a competent director when he tries
2. He's way meaner and more callous than people assumed when they saw him beating up critics
deserves the Sterling treatment

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
josh4president said:
Fun fact:

There is a discreetly subtle message in this episode, but you have to listen quite carefully to hear it.

Can you guess what it is?
All black people play basketball?

leviadragon99

Jun 17, 2010
Yes Jim, we get the joke, cops abusing their power, being feared and incompetent isn't such an outlandish idea, no need to rub it in with the obvious sarcasm.

mjharper

Can
Apr 28, 2013
I was a little older than Jim when I first saw this, and even was given a promotional Maniac Cop T-shirt by a similarly laissez-faire parent...

Aramis Night

Mar 31, 2013
I didn't think Jim would need to start looking into documentaries for bad movie fodder. I think it's unfair to demonize "These fine servicemen and women who only want to be able to go home to their families at night" given the clear stresses they have to deal with as showcased in this documentary.

dragonswarrior

Also a Social Justice Warrior
Feb 13, 2012
Heh. Ha ha. Ahahaha. aaaaaaHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ya know, I've been feeling a lot of shit about police brutality lately.

This made me laugh though. Thank you Jim. And thank god for you.