Movie Reviewers that you would recommend?

AceAngel

May 12, 2010
I would like to know if anyone has recommendations of Movie Reviewers that I could watch, to keep myself updated with the latest movies and how they rate (and by rate, I mean a nice long review that explains stuff, not a 5 minute rant with a number).

An example of a channel/group I like is RedLetterMedia, those guys are not only funny, but actually try and see things from different perspectives, and how it might have a userbase from different people. They also help keep things in perspective, especially for movies that many people might seem to hate, and while not everything can be agreed on, they always concede at the idea that different movies during different seasons have the right to exist.

Basically, Reviewers who have less angst in them, and more information.

PS: Please don't tell me Movie-Bob. Cheers.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
How about Movie-bo... oh, never mind.

I'd recommend Spill.com. Those guys are pretty funny. Not the best reviewers ever, but usually entertaining.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
Roger Ebert is who I frequent the most.

Jeremy Jahns (A Youtube Personality) is pretty good as well, although he's more colored in the "How Fun/Not Fun" category rather than truly introspective reviewing (I guess it's something we are all capable of doing from time to time), plus he's wicked funny.

I used to watch Richard Roeper's reviews, but I'm just subscribed to him but don't watch much of his stuff anyone.

The Schmoesknow are also pretty good, but I don't watch them as much as I probably should.