Movie Trailers: Beneath - Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Beneath - Trailer

I think that I speak for everyone when I say that I'm hoping that they are working on a sequel.

Watch Video

Dascylus

May 22, 2010
(ooh a rare privelege)

I like the look of this, psychological drama framed within monster movie.
Like "The Cave" or whatever it was called where you're not sure what the greater monster is... It or us.

YazBar

Jun 23, 2010
Dascylus said:
(ooh a rare privelege)

I like the look of this, psychological drama framed within monster movie.
Like "The Cave" or whatever it was called where you're not sure what the greater monster is... It or us.
I agree, though it's almost like they took one of those "Theory of Knowledge" hypothetical situations (you are on a runaway cart, and are going to fatally hit tree guys working on the tracks, but you can switch to the track on the side and only kill one worker, what is the right thing to do? Is it murder? etc?) and decided to stretch it into a full movie.

Deacon Cole

Jan 10, 2009
Country
USA
This looks like the most boring movie ever. This concept worked alright, I guess, in The Raft because that was part of one of the Creepshow movies (2, IIRC) and thus only had to carry about a third of the running time. And comparisons to Lifeboat are unwarranted. Hitchcock was from a time when characters were fully fleshed out and made to be interesting people. These characters are typical slasher movie fodder and therefore completely uninteresting.

That said, I also hope they're already working on a sequel. It would be called "Above" and be about an uninteresting group of horny teenagers attacked by drop bears.