Movie Trailers: Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - Trailer

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters - Trailer

If you have a house made of candy consider yourself warned.

Watch Video

PrinceOfShapeir

Mar 27, 2011
I...wow, I have no words, really. That's a bizarre concept. But honestly, I think it could work. I enjoyed the hell out of that trailer. Not going to be high art, but it looks fun.

jFr[e]ak93

Apr 9, 2010
First Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, then Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters join us next week for Sylvester Stallone: Swamp Beast Hunter.

OT, this looks... interesting... a step back for Renner, but it's likely a Jenifer Lawrence, "I signed onto this before I became a name thanks to x movie".

DevilWithaHalo

Mar 22, 2011
Will gladly spend a little money and time on this amusing venture.

Waiting for a Horror film with Rumplestilskin(sp?), a high octane thrill ride with the Tortoise and the Hare, and a sci-fi odyssey about Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.

Taronus

Dec 31, 2011
It's from the director of Dead Snow, the only thing that may make me see the movie.
Spoiler: He is Norwegian, so the Big thing in the forest is a TROOOOOOLLLLLL!!!!

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
Eh. As long as it's being incredibly silly on purpose, it could work. The trailer was pretty entertaining.

mattttherman3

Dec 16, 2008
I can't believe this exsists. Who comes up with this shit? What's next? A live action Simpsons movie?!

Dire Sloth

Filthy Casual
Jun 23, 2012
Not really sure how I feel about it.
Having Jeremy Renner in it certainly caught me eye.
I am glad that they are doing something rather different.

Valanthe

Sep 24, 2009
This looks so ridiculous that it might actually work, definitely be keeping my eyes open for it.

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
ok... you have got my attention...
this is one of these movies that are going to either be awsome or suck really bad...
i think ill give it a shot

templar1138a

Dec 1, 2010
I was interested in the Lincoln movie. Never got around to seeing it, unfortunately.

This though... kinda taking it too far.

Metalrocks

Jan 15, 2009
WTF...??????
make from a old fairytale an action movie. might be a fun watch but certainly way off with the original story.