Movie Trailers: Silent Hill: Revelation 3D - Nurse Scene

Team Hollywood

Feb 9, 2009
Silent Hill: Revelation 3D - Nurse Scene

These nurses seem to have forgotten about the Hippocratic Oath.

Watch Video

Cenobite85

Jan 27, 2012
I think I'm one of the few people the liked the silent hill movie (up until Christabella and the cult I problem with it). I'm optimistic about the sequel but these nurses lost a lot of the creepiness factor they had in the original.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
What is this....

....I don't even...

Avoiding this movie like the plague then, looks like a rent on a terrible movie night.

Twyce

Mostly a Lurker
Apr 1, 2009
Huge nerd moment here but...

I don't understand why both Silent Hill directors felt compelled to slut up the nurses (oh wait, boobs sell tickets). That was only done in SH2 because of James.

Another thing, why are the nurses always lumped together in huge groups? Silent Hill is all about the loneliness and isolation.

I want to be hopeful for this movie but after this scene... *sigh*

antipunt

Jan 3, 2009
DAMMIT. I want to watch this video, but I hate it when ads are enforced. I can't ever make it through b/c my video player is f-ed up or something. It always freezes couple seconds in (about 4 seconds); same with youtube, but in 4 seconds, they usually give you option to click skip button. Once video starts I can drag click to get it moving every 4 seconds. GAHHH

(inb4 personal problems)

ciancon

Waiting patiently.....
Nov 27, 2009
Is that...John Snow?

*looks up imdb*

It is!! And guess what? Sean Bean's in it too!

Mikkaddo

Black Rose Knight
Jan 19, 2008
after the countless problems with the first movie, (the cult, the fatherless child, the accusations of being a witch, Sean Bean showing up in an empty town to name a few) I'm really not (oh and the worst of all PYRAMID HEAD showing up even though neither character had any emotional problems stemming from held back aggression goddamnit) too excited about this one . . . but, I've been so jaded by all the sequals that were FAR less than I could have desired, (Silent Hill Homecoming, STAY IN THAT FUCKING CORNER) I'm almost ready to watch this one just on the miniscule respect the series still has because of the original trilogy of games.

TheDrunkNinja

Jun 12, 2009
Heather doesn't even look scared...

Soooo why should I?

Hell, the nurse scene in the first movie was more intense than this.

Oh well. Guess I'll just have to see it before I make any final judgements.

EDIT:

Just looked it up on IMDB. Sean Bean is the lead in this which makes me happy, but he's cast as "Harry Mason / Christopher DaSilva"

I know the first movie threw out the Masons, but now... I'm just confused...

... and mildly intrigued, I admit it.

nexus

May 30, 2012
So, is it the "in thing" to say the movie is stupid from the scene?

I don't care for the nurses again, but the scene wasn't bad. In fact, if you pay attention you'd realize they are inserting many elements of the games into it. "We need a knife." because it's emulating the puzzle sequences of the games.

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
I like the first movie....but the tone of that trailer was.....different. It looks..lower budget? I dunno, it looked like a different movie.

There was no tension at all. You got a good long look at the nurses in bright lighting, nothing was HAPPENING and the nurses just kind of stood there, the guy wasn't scared and just kind of sat there, Heather wasn't scared. There was nothing scary about it.

I don't want to see this because I know it will probably be bad, but I can't say no to Sean Bean.

koroem

Jul 12, 2010
Ok so I know nothing about Silent Hill, but from what I could gather from that scene the nurses only responded to sound. Now, if I can figure that out in 6 seconds of watching this clip (and pardon the following caps) WHY THE FUCK CANT THESE IDIOTS FIGURE IT OUT, AND WHY DOES EVERYTHING THEY DO RESULT IN UNGODLY AMOUNTS OF UNNECESSARY NOISE?

Ok rant over. Seriously horror movies are treating the viewer like even more of brainless dolts then they have in the past. This isn't scary, it just makes people sit there saying what is that moron doing? Then either laugh or applaud when someone dies doing something stupid. Gone are the days when running up the stairs to avoid a killer (really? limit your escape options by going up? ugh) was the pinacle of stupidy. Maybe someday we will see a smart horror movie.