MovieBob in Zombieland

MovieBob

Dec 31, 2008
MovieBob in Zombieland

Moviebob attends a Zombieland press event, and Woody Harrelson talks about scary movies, Cheers and "The Cameo."

Read Full Article

George Palmer

Halfro Representative
Feb 23, 2009
WOOO! First article! Nice job, Im diggin' it!

It makes me miss being back in Boston.

Keep up the good work!

Bungalow

Apr 15, 2009
Pretty interesting article, although i'd hazard to think what would have resulted had you asked your socio-psychological question, I'm pretty confident it wouldn't have been one of their stock responses anyway.

DrScoobs

Mar 6, 2009
very enjoyable. i am always up for a fun zombie movie :D will try to go and see! thanks movie bob

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
It does feel weird, doesn't it, knowing that you're normally a middle class guy and suddenly you find yourself in a situation where everything around you is more expensive than your monthly bills. Hotels, private flights on private jets, oases, resorts...thank goodness the venue/group/business is paying, otherwise you'd find yourself several miles away in a normal hotel that you've had to save up for a month for just to make sure nothing got out of order for the weekend. Very unsettling, knowing you don't belong--but damn fun to be there even when you don't.

Silver Scribbler

Aug 5, 2009
Very nice article, reads like a novel extract while still being amusing. I'll be crossing my fingers for someone around here forcing you to do more of these!

Feb 13, 2008
BehattedWanderer said:
It does feel weird, doesn't it, knowing that you're normally a middle class guy and suddenly you find yourself in a situation where everything around you is more expensive than your monthly bills.
Once I was caught meeting a friend at a 5 star hotel (marble floors and gold stair-rails...) and someone asked me if I was a rock musician as I looked so out of place. Had I been quick enough at the time and not said no...

zoozilla

Dec 3, 2007
Sounds like a cool experience.

Seems like you appreciate how much other people would want to be in your place, which is good.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Once I was caught meeting a friend at a 5 star hotel (marble floors and gold stair-rails...) and someone asked me if I was a rock musician as I looked so out of place. Had I been quick enough at the time and not said no...
I feel your pain, man. I had chance to ride in a private jet, and this really cute girl stopped me and asked if I was wealthy, and here was me, saying "Oh, no I couldn't afford even a ticket for this, it's a thing for work...". It's a shame, really. The stories we could tell people we never know and more than likely never meet again--sounds like a nice hotel, though.

milomalo

Mar 29, 2008
i really really honestly enjoy your writhing i hope this will be a regular column like the new "xtra punctuation" thing... well the human point of view at the experience of being in the press conference was like being there so when i read the part of "its now my turn" i felt exited and happy for you... anyway congrats and i hope you can get more opportunities like this to build the field reporter XP.

Edit: also the art and the colors of the column is amazing

stonethered

Mar 3, 2009
Sounds like Woody and I have smmilar views on the undead.

Between this article and MovieBobs review I've been convinced to go see this movie.

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
I feel your pain, man. I had chance to ride in a private jet, and this really cute girl stopped me and asked if I was wealthy, and here was me, saying "Oh, no I couldn't afford even a ticket for this, it's a thing for work...". It's a shame, really. The stories we could tell people we never know and more than likely never meet again--sounds like a nice hotel, though.
Arrrg, do not speak of pain and the opposite sex in the same sentence please, it does not rest well with me at this moment.

Mullahgrrl

Apr 20, 2008
KingPiccolOwned said:
BehattedWanderer said:
Arrrg, do not speak of pain and the opposite sex in the same sentence please, it does not rest well with me at this moment.
What? Pain and women?

KingPiccolOwned

Jan 12, 2009
Mullahgrrl said:
KingPiccolOwned said:
BehattedWanderer said:
What? Pain and women?
Actually never mind that, I am better now.

Captain Pancake

May 20, 2009
You were in Boston eh? I went there for my summer holidays, it was pretty damn good.

Please tell me you took the time out to go on a duck tour...

scarab7

Jun 20, 2009
You got to go to a press meet? You should write more about the additional things that happen before and after you see a movie your going to review (all movie related of course). Very nice article, please keep writing them for at least some if not all of your future reviews.

Wolcik

Jul 18, 2009
It's harder to be a critiq when you see people you complain about. It's easy to say someone can't act, but not in the face of that certain Fox XD