Movies/games you won't admit happened (AKA there's only one Matrix movie)

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
the last 45 minutes after
Sauron was destroyed
never happened.

There are only 3 Indiana Jones movies! 3 You hear!

Twilight, Harry Potter, and Jar Jar Binks never happened.

Liam Neeson's Character and Mace Windu never die!

Eremiel

Apr 24, 2008
X-men 3, Matrix 2/3, Final Fantasy X-2.

All just bad dreams. They don't actually exist.

Eremiel

Apr 24, 2008
Durxom said:
Indeed like everyone else has said, there is only 3 Indiana Jones movies:

Raiders of the Lost Ark, The Last Crusade, and Kingdom of the Crystal Skull! D=<
Amen! Crystal Skull was a -lot- better than Temple of Doom.

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
E-mantheseeker said:
#1 "Hardcore" Zelda fans won't acknowledge that there was ever a cel shaded child version of Link.
Actually, a lot of people quite like Wind Waker, it's Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass that sucked.

A pretty common one is that there was no fourth Indiana Jones movie.

Personally, I believe there were only four Harry Potter books, Andrew Lloyd Webber died and never composed a Phantom of the Opera sequel (or let's fix the problem all together and wipe Fredrick Forsythe out of existance), the Mario series stopped after Galaxy, the Sonic franchise stopped after Sonic 3, the series 4 finale of the new Doctor Who had less screwed up characterization and memory wiping, and finally, the last two thirds of the Night Angel Trilogy are balancing on the edge of the cliff - it all depends on you, Beyond the Shadows. Can you match your big brother?

NeuroticBabbler

Feb 22, 2010
ALIENS never had any sequels, the AVP films don't exist, Terminator 2 never had a sequel, Batman and Robin was never made, the Star Wars prequels were never made, and Michael Bay was aborted as a fetus.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Ok this isn't ignoring, it more likes acknowledgment-Batman the Brave and the Bold is a great series. While it can never surpass Batman: TAS but no other Batman show can do that. The show does not kiddie the Batman Legacy while it is more humorous it does address death and darker theme that the Batman series would respect. It had made numerous references to the legacies and it showcases all the heroes that a non comic person would not heard of before. Overall I welcome the show into the Batman ever growing franchise.

Ok the only ones I ignore are the Mario movie and the Resident Evil film series it NOT Resident Evil.

I Max95

Mar 23, 2009
there are only 6 ratchet and clank games
none more have come out nore will they ever come out

also i remember a thread like this not to long ago
in fact I MADE IT!

howd you get more posts than me

Aetera

Jan 19, 2011
The upcoming new Buffy movie that isn't being made with any input from Joss Whedon or acknowledgment that the TV series continuity existed.

Buffy. Without Joss. WHAT.

I refuse to let myself admit that it exists, because if I do I'll immediately have to lead the biggest nerd riot in the history or the world.

hobgoblin13

Apr 2, 2010
1. Year of the Dragon was the last Spyro game ever.
2. VALVe stopped updating TF2 after the Engineer Update.
3. The Futurama episode "Jurassic Bark" ended right after Fry put the Seymour-statue back down after realizing that Seymour forgot him.
4. Speaking of which, it's a shame that Futurama got canceled forever after the fourth season.
5. I wish they'd made a TV series about The Emperor's New Groove, I bet they could do a really good one if they didn't half-bake it.
6. I wonder what the English dub of Pokémon would've been like if they'd hired new all voice actors at the beginning of a season? Ah well, we'll never find out.
7. What's a Glatorian? I've never heard of this "Bara Magna" either. It's a shame Bionicle stopped making sets in 2008.

Silvertongue

Jul 2, 2008
Operation Darkness. You know, the game about Nazi vampires/zombies and British S.A.S. magic wielders/werewolves? No one could eff up a concept that awesome.

AND IN MY BOOK, THEY DAMN WELL DIDN'T.

altobizzaro

Nov 8, 2010
Serenity never happened... firefly can continue on from its last episode with book and wash both just hanging out and playing nintendo... please :(

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
there is no Terminator III only I,II and maybe IV but no three
also they never amd Transformers movies in the 2000,s