Movies you could watch over and over and over

Yossarian1507

Jan 20, 2010
Memento, Dark Knight, The Prestige... Hell, every single film by Christopher Nolan, from The Following to Inception. This guy is a genius.

Also, Scent of a Woman (thanks to wonderful play by Al Pacino), and Groundhog's Day, because it's just so damn funny.

Mr. LM998

Dec 18, 2010
Young Frankenstein
Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Serenity
Time Bandits
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou

SovietX

Sep 8, 2009
Doom (watched it about 50 times)
Toy Story 1 + 2
Dawn of the Dead (Original and remake)
Shaun Of The Dead
Hot Fuzz
The Fast And The Furious Tokyo Drift
Saving Private Ryan
Queen of the Damned
Tenacious D Pick Of Destiny
Zoolander

Thats about it.
I know Doom sucked but its the best video game movie ive seen, even though it has hardly anything to do with the game.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Shaun of the Dead and Zombieland. In fact, I have seen those several times.

But I don't really watch many movies over and over. In fact, a movie has to be excellent for me to watch it twice. I would rather watch a new movie that I haven't seen yet than rewatch one where I already know what will happen.

massaffect123

Apr 24, 2009
Zulu
Lawrence of Arabia
The Princess Bride
Any Lord of the Rings Movies
Gunga Din
Any Mel Brooks movie
Any Monty Python movie
The entire Horatio Hornblower Series

JUMBO PALACE

Elite Member
Legacy
Jun 17, 2009
Country
USA
gamerguy473 said:
What are movies that you never get tired of?
Mine:
We Were Soldiers
Dark Knight
District 9
Schindler's List
That is actually a really good list! I'd like to add Gladiator, Tomb Stone, Equilibrium, and The Crow

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
Inception
Inglorious basterds
Hunchback of notre dame

I can't watch Fargo again even though it was good

tawmus

Apr 28, 2010
I don't watch movies much more then once now but when I was a kid.

Neverending Story, I cried when Artaq(sp?) died. Probably the only movie that made me cry. Still used to love that movie.

Secret of Nimh, the cartoon, Jenner was a bad ass. Nicodemus and the Great Owl used to creep me out.

Ivanhoe, the one with Elizabeth Taylor in it. That duel at the end is still my favorite on screen fight, ever.

My dad said cable was a waste of money, so I had to make due with what movies we had.

Tarlane

Charismatic Leader
May 5, 2009
mikozero said:
Predator

and i have

many many times
I understand you. I actually was just talking with a friend the other day, asking if I was crazy. If I had to list my favorite movies, predator wouldn't be in the top 5(though I like it). But if I see it is on, I put it on. I can't help it. And its on a lot. I watched it at midnight one night before I went to bed and then the next morning it was on at 10 and I put it on again. I realized that was probably compulsive.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
-The original Woodstock film (director's cut: all six hours of it). It's my favorite movie of all time.

-Army of Darkness. Because I still have a fangirl crush on Bruce Campbell. And this movie is just made of pure awesome.

-Night of the Living Dead. My second-favorite movie of all time.

-Beauty and the Beast.

-Hellraiser (the first, second, and third--all rather good movies). Pinhead was my first horror idol, so I have a soft spot in my ice-crusted, black little nightmare-fetishist heart for anything he appears in. But only the first three are actually really good on their own... XD

-Fantasia and Fantasia 2000. People give the latter a lot of shit, but it's a worthy successor in my eyes.

-The Crow. Another of my top-favorites-ever.

-The Shawshank Redemption.

-Any Nightmare on Elm Street movie, except the remake (which sucked). I love Freddy Krueger in all his hammy glory. XD And Nancy is my favorite horror heroine.

I could go on, but I won't waste the page space... XD

adamson1000

Aug 23, 2009
vdeity said:
Backdoor Sluts 9
It makes Crotch Capers 3 look like Naughty Nurses 2!

hahahahah oh my god i am an in tears hahahaha

Enigma6667 said:
Fight Club, I am Jack's wasted life.

this.... it is the kind of movie that every time you watch it you see something different.

Gordon_4_v1legacy

Aug 22, 2010
There are two movies I can watch over and over again.

-How to Train Your Dragon
A movie whose charm has not yet ceased in my mind.

-Terminator 2: Judgement Day
THE action movie.