Movies you've never seen and never will

Bakuryukun

New member
Jul 12, 2010
392
0
0
GuitarSlingingManiac said:
Scott Pilgrim. I got friggin' bombed with info and press from that movie because of my friends and now I just hate even hearing about the damn movie.
I've never liked subscribing to this kind of thinking. By letting other people ruin a movie for you intentionally or not, you're letting other people essentially make up your mind for you. It's the same thing as giving into hype for something, only pretty much the opposite.

That being said, I try to give any game, movie, show, etc. a chance to be good, and sometimes for good measure I go back and see if I just wasn't in the right mood when I saw it the first time.
 

Atlys

is best pony
Mar 3, 2011
72
0
0
It would definitely be Titanic. I just can't even fathom sitting down and watching three hours of romance.
 

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
14,334
0
0
Superbad, Step Brothers, Knocked Up, 40 Year Old Virgin, The Harold and Kumar movies, and any other movie based on that incredibly crude humour.
 

TeeBs

New member
Oct 9, 2010
1,564
0
0
If given enough reason too I will watch any movie, I don't see why I would take a stand and make a point not to watch a movie for any reason other then some moral conflict I have with it. *Not the content, more like if a animal or something died because of the movie*
 

ShadowStar42

New member
Sep 26, 2008
236
0
0
Blindswordmaster said:
Pretty self explanatory. Titanic for me. Fuck that movie. Still pissed at James Cameron for that one, and no, Avatar didn't make up for it.
What about that movie offended you so if you never watched it?
 

AmrasCalmacil

New member
Jul 19, 2008
2,421
0
0
Saelune said:
ET, Avatar, classic horror, and most new horror movies, any movie with Aliens (the mini mouth tounge ones) or Predators, and alot of other big titles. Alot of movies really, but I dont much care for movies in general.
Can I ask why the Aliens and Predators? I hate horror as well, and if your avoidance of them comes from that then I assure you, they're not all too bad.

I at least found the AvP films far too predictable to be scary. And I was watching them in a darkened room.

For myself? I don't think I'll ever watch anything with Jason Statham in. I just don't like him for some reason.
 

Nemu

In my hand I hold a key...
Oct 14, 2009
1,278
0
0
Dango said:
Blindswordmaster said:
Pretty self explanatory. Titanic for me. Fuck that movie. Still pissed at James Cameron for that one, and no, Avatar didn't make up for it.
Avatar for me, what a coincidence...
Ditto

And any "frat guy" movie. Blecch
 

ShadowStar42

New member
Sep 26, 2008
236
0
0
I guess I should also add something here so I'll say Hall Pass, watching the previews the idea just seems offensively stupid to me and it'd take holding me down to make me watch it.
 

zombiestrangler

New member
Sep 3, 2009
508
0
0
Let's see:
The Twilight series
The end to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
Yentl
The King's Speech
ANY Barbie movie
The FRED movie
Whatever the prequel was to the Devil's Rejects
Yogi Bear
etc.
 

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
14,276
15
43
I've never seen any of the Star Wars films, and the way I'm going, I never will.

But I would be up to watching them, if the DVDs just fell from the sky magically. =D
 

Firetaffer

Senior Member
May 9, 2010
731
0
21
Prolly Titanic, I mean I know what happens at the end, and it's all just a bunch of romance, watching other people kissing on TV isn't my cup of tea.
 

mabrookes

New member
Dec 5, 2010
16
0
0
Firetaffer said:
Prolly Titanic, I mean I know what happens at the end, and it's all just a bunch of romance, watching other people kissing on TV isn't my cup of tea.
You might as well just said the entire genre of romance in that case!

For me, probably Final Fantasy Advent Children. I'm not a massive fan of the games to start with, and I certainly don't think I can be bothered to sit and watch some incomprehensible gibberish that is unfathomable without an extensive guide book.
 

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
8,411
16
23
AmrasCalmacil said:
Saelune said:
ET, Avatar, classic horror, and most new horror movies, any movie with Aliens (the mini mouth tounge ones) or Predators, and alot of other big titles. Alot of movies really, but I dont much care for movies in general.
Can I ask why the Aliens and Predators? I hate horror as well, and if your avoidance of them comes from that then I assure you, they're not all too bad.

I at least found the AvP films far too predictable to be scary. And I was watching them in a darkened room.

For myself? I don't think I'll ever watch anything with Jason Statham in. I just don't like him for some reason.
Well, it doesnt appeal to me...but also they gross me out. The Aliens more.
 

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
5,498
1
3
Country
United States
There are many movies I have absolutely no desire to watch, but I will just name a few.

Superbad
Twilight series
Social Network, I couldn't careless about some dude that created facebook
40 Year Old Virgin
Avatar
 

mabrookes

New member
Dec 5, 2010
16
0
0
pyramid head grape said:
This fucking thing

Any reason why? It's not an amazing movie, but also not really horrific.

I only watched it because I look for cheap/low budget films both online and in DVD stores all the time (CEX in the UK is good for this). I often buy the rubbish ones for 50p, and as crap as they are they often entertain me more than most "blockbusters" do.
 

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
5,498
1
3
Country
United States
pyramid head grape said:
The Human Centipede.
I hope I never see that movie.
Don't, you will hate yourself later.

No amount of alcohol can undo the damage, I know, I saw 10 mins of it on accident.