Movies you've never seen and never will

idodo35

Jun 3, 2010
well prety ovios the twiligt series
why?! why to destroy vampires and werewolves like that why?!

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
The Godfather. I don't have that kind of time, and it probably wouldn't hold my interest. Not to mention I'm sure it wouldn't live up to its hype.

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
pyramid head grape said:
The Human Centipede.
I hope I never see that movie.
Don't, you will hate yourself later.

No amount of alcohol can undo the damage, I know, I saw 10 mins of it on accident.
I seen the tealer made me lose fath in the human race.
mabrookes said:
pyramid head grape said:
This fucking thing

Any reason why? It's not an amazing movie, but also not really horrific.

I only watched it because I look for cheap/low budget films both online and in DVD stores all the time (CEX in the UK is good for this). I often buy the rubbish ones for 50p, and as crap as they are they often entertain me more than most "blockbusters" do.
CEX is my god :D but I think the movie brings back 2 girls and one cup memorys just with no cup and 2 extra people.

theonlyblaze2

Aug 20, 2010
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
pyramid head grape said:
The Human Centipede.

No amount of alcohol can undo the damage, I know, I saw 10 mins of it on accident.
So I am the only person that movie had no effect on.

OT: Probably Gone With The Wind. I actually want to see it, but whenever I turn it on something more important comes up.

luclin92

Apr 22, 2009
i got a rule that im not allowed to judge a movie if i have not seen it yet so there is not a movie that i will definitely not see even if i know im gonna be bored as f*ck (like twilight).

UberMore

Sep 7, 2008
Avatar, Inception, The King's Speech, The Social Network, the third Godfather movie.
There are many more that I could easily watch, just will never be bothered too.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
"There's Something About Mary"

I just... don't care.

Maybe it's that Cameron Diaz is one of the only actresses in Hollywood that I just find myself loathing for some reason, but I just can't do it.

PinochetIsMyBro

Aug 21, 2010
Thor. Color blind casting purely to spit on all of us Norse Mythology fans(the director admitted that this is why he did it)? Yeah, I'll be voting with my wallet.

Also Roots. Unless they remake it with a blonde hair blue eyed guy lead.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
theonlyblaze2 said:

OT: Probably Gone With The Wind. I actually want to see it, but whenever I turn it on something more important comes up.
I personally thought it was kinda gross, or at least the small amount that I saw anyways.

Like I said, after 10 mins, I didn't care to see more than that.

pyramid head grape

[Game-Over]
Feb 4, 2011
theonlyblaze2 said:
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
pyramid head grape said:
The Human Centipede.

Pyk horror can be miss by people or complete uneffected but I am terrified of surgery so it has a double effect on me. :C

godfist88

Dec 17, 2010
the Fred movie. he's not funny he's just annoying.

oh and the human centipede, the premise is just too much.

Shadowkire

Apr 4, 2009
Any of the transformers. I heard a lot of bad things about the plot and acting and then saw 30 seconds of a fight scene between the robots and I couldn't take it.

"It's like the human actors are wood and the transformers are tools, and you are watching a shop class through a shaky camera built to maintain lens flare even in the dark."

DarthFennec

May 27, 2010
GuitarSlingingManiac said:
Scott Pilgrim. I got friggin' bombed with info and press from that movie because of my friends and now I just hate even hearing about the damn movie.
I really love that movie, I think you should give it a chance because I think it's a really enjoyable film. Maybe if your friends ruined it for you then obviously don't see it right away, give it a year or two longer maybe, and then see it, because it is really good.

OT: Titanic, can't be bothered and Cameron kind of failed at Avatar so I don't really like him much.

EDIT: Also, Avatar 2 and 3 and the Star Wars 3D bullshit they're planning. It's just cash-in, it's not going to be worth it for me, so I'm not going to see it. I know that's in the future but it still works for this thread I think.

XandNobody

Oh for...
Aug 4, 2010
Firetaffer said:
Prolly Titanic, I mean I know what happens at the end, and it's all just a bunch of romance, watching other people kissing on TV isn't my cup of tea.
This. People can argue that Avatar didn't deserve to beat Titanic, but, in the end, YOU ARE WATCHING A MOVIE YOU KNOW THE END OF. If you don't know how Titanic will end, you don't deserve to be able to even read the movie. Note I mentioned to 'read' a 'movie'. Lay off me, eh?

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
The Social Network

i dont care how popular it is, thats one reason i dont want to see that trash. (also, its fucking stupid and Jesse Eisenberg is a shitty actor)

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
Titanic, Pearl Harbor, or just about any other movie that's a blatant cash-in on historic tragedy.

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
SpiderJerusalem said:
zombiestrangler said:
The end to Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

The King's Speech
Care to elaborate? What's so bad about the end of Fear of and Loathing that you can watch the entire movie before that and just stop and never view it to the conclusion?

And what's wrong with the excellent King's Speech that you'd rather stay completely out of the dark of it forever?

OT: Not to say that any of the posts here are definite, I hope at least. Because otherwise, good golly, miss molly, at the amount of wiling "head in the sand" attitude of some people.

Fear and Loathing just wasn't entertaining at all and I gave up once the one guy locked himself in the bathroom after threatening Johnny Depp.

The King's Speech just doesn't look like something I'd be into. I'm sure it's a good movie and the actors portray their parts very well, but if I'm just going to sit through it wondering," Goddamn, this is long," then I don't think it would do the film justice.