MSNBC analyst says parody video of Biden falling down stairs could lead to assassination attempts

Revnak

We must imagine Sisyphus horny
Legacy
May 25, 2020
Country
USA
That damn grass needing water and shit. Fuck grass!
Yes. Grass is absolutely horrible when it comes to how much water it needs in comparison to most plants, as well as various other nutrients. It’s horrible for the environment.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
He's visiting my college, but the event will not be open to the public.

CriticalGaming

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2017
Yes. Grass is absolutely horrible when it comes to how much water it needs in comparison to most plants, as well as various other nutrients. It’s horrible for the environment.
Lets kill all the grass and put down fake turf. Fake turf is awesome and it never turns brown.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Boooo, brutalism. Boooo.
Some of my favourite architecture is brutalist. Like any style, it's good when done well and bad when done badly. But perhaps a greater than average amount of it was put up on the cheap in the 60s.

tstorm823

Elite Member
Legacy
Aug 4, 2011
Country
USA
Some of my favourite architecture is brutalist. Like any style, it's good when done well and bad when done badly. But perhaps a greater than average amount of it was put up on the cheap in the 60s.
I'm not a big fan of brutalism, but it's not so bad. It's certainly better than the "it's good to be ugly if you're also grossly inefficient" style of postmodern architecture. I was just playing along with the "communist vs capitalist" argument.