MTV Rebooting Teen Wolf With TV Series

Lynxan

Dec 6, 2009
Looking at the trailer, I actually got more of a Lost Boys feel to it then Twilight (though that might be more because I haven't seen Twilight, thus have no real reference for that movie).

Overall I don't think that you can complacently beside on this show basically on the trailer because there going to need a lot more then ainsty whining to have enough material to make a 13 or so episode season (assuming there's that much).

Also, reimagining something silly into something better has worked in the past (Buffy the Vampire Slayer and to a lesser extent Battlestar Galatcica) so who says the makers here might not have some good ideas for this overall?

I'm probably going to give this a shot, at least I've only got to DVR it and watch it whenever, mabe I'll find something interesting.... ya, I'm a glass half full guy.

SelectivelyEvil13

Jul 28, 2010
MTV execs witness the astounding allure of Twilight and have announced an equally vacuous Teen Drama series staring a werewolf instead!

*Runs to make a phone call*

"Excuse me, um, 2012? Could you please come by MTV? And hurry please."

Um, yeah, so MTV is raping culture by spawning a trite, inbred abortion? Well, I believe the average IQ will suddenly plummet, again, and the Doomsday clock will read 11:58.

Whitenail

Sep 28, 2010
They'll take zombies next...

Well, look on the bright-side, at least it isn't a gritty reboot of Mr Fox's Back to the future. You'd better appreciate that, because the fact that it doesn't exist is the sole thing keeping me from a massacre the likes of which has never seen, Pol Pot...pussy, compared to what I would do...

DAMG

Feb 16, 2009
I was excited, and then I wasn't. I guess "Teen Wolf" isn't trademarked or copy-written.

Fasckira

Dice Tart
Oct 22, 2009
Eatbrainz said:
Oh, for fuck's sake.
I said the exact same thing while reading this article. :(

I really wish they'd stop taking fond childhood memories and fucking around with them!

The Rockerfly

Dec 31, 2008
Right, thats it. Thank you life for all the good and bad times

*holds gun to hear*
*loads gun*
*cocks it*
*blows brain out*

S_K

Nov 16, 2007
I don't know what to say, I mean really what's left to be said with all the crap around already in this style, at least this one tries to stay true to the source material a little >.> as for teen wolf that was NOT a good example =P

Harkonnen64

Jul 14, 2010
I liked how the trailer simply refered to the girl as "The Girl." Also, just another cheap Twilight cash-in, which means my friend of questionable sexuality is bound to love it.

Dr. Paine

Oct 26, 2009
Erana said:
The_root_of_all_evil said:
Oh this is going to be SO good.

Just like the rest of the Teen Wolf franchise was.http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/7.245522-MTV-Rebooting-Teen-Wolf-With-TV-Series?page=2#comment_form

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go and bleach my eyes.
Now imagine how this feels when you're supposed to be the target audience of this junk.

Yeah....
It feels like that really crappy tasting cold medicine that leaves you tasting menthol for a week on end by the time you're through, but instead of having any form of helpful properties, it just causes HORRIBLE BURNING PAIN.

-sighs- Damn it, and I was hoping supernatural romance was starting to die down. I want sci-fi to be the big thing again, we need more technobabble filled romps through the universe...