"Mutual Combat Laws" Let Superhero Trounce Racist

gphjr14

Aug 20, 2010
Doesnt matter if the guy called it quits, once the Phoneix Punch is chambered it can not be undone.

dumbseizure

Mar 15, 2009
Blablahb said:
So that thug Jones got involved in yet another fight? How come he's not been locked up yet? Last time he was starting a fight with a whole group and then cowardly pepperspraying them all.

I mean, how can you just roam the streets every night, looking to start a fight, and not get arrested all the time? The police must be incompetent.

crazyrabbits said:
Haha, that Phoenix...I've been subscribed to his newsfeed on Facebook for some time now. Apparently, he ran a fundraising drive over the summer (think it was something like $5000) to get new body armor. He's awesome.
Yeah, I mean, people who carry weapons, roaming the street looking for people to beat up are so awesome.... Wake up.
Uhhhhh.....I'll take "you can't be locked up for not doing something illegal" for 100 points.

Looking for people to beat up? Everything I have read so far seems to imply that he defends citizens if no police are around, and if the citizens are getting mugged, beaten etc.

Would you rather that no one be there to help them?

Aaaaand if I remember right, the charges against him were dropped for the assault, and that they were dropped after the video of what happened was released. That generally means that if charges were dropped......he is innocent.

Funny that...

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Abandon4093 said:
I hate these prats.

And going off the video, I have trouble believing he's undefeated in the ring.

He lead with the same kick like 4 times. If he'd have tried that shit against a trained fighter he'd have ended up on the floor.

Fasckira said:
I don't understand why they called 911 though? Here in the UK you only call 911 if its an emergency,
.................. wait...... we call 911 in the UK?

News to me.
I'm pretty sure Phoenix wasnt taking him seriously at all, expecially since he was bouncing around like he was and all. I wouldnt blame him though, he was up against a drunk idiot.

OT: I kinda like the idea of what this guy does, I mean from what I've read of him he generally tries to stay on the side of the law and he breaks up fights rather than starting them.
He's trying to do the right thing, which I can respect

The Sorrow

Jan 27, 2008
Interesting fact: Jones's brother, Caros Fodor, is twice the badass Jones is. Fodor is 7-2 in professional MMA, fighting at the highest level, and knocked Justin Wilcox out cold in 13 seconds.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Now that's the best thing I've seen all day! Shame the video didn't actually show the punk being knocked out... ah well. It was his own fault for messing with a MMA fighter...

The_Blue_Rider

Sep 4, 2009
Abandon4093 said:
The_Blue_Rider said:
Abandon4093 said:
I hate these prats.

And going off the video, I have trouble believing he's undefeated in the ring.

He lead with the same kick like 4 times. If he'd have tried that shit against a trained fighter he'd have ended up on the floor.

Fasckira said:
I don't understand why they called 911 though? Here in the UK you only call 911 if its an emergency,
.................. wait...... we call 911 in the UK?

News to me.
I'm pretty sure Phoenix wasnt taking him seriously at all, expecially since he was bouncing around like he was and all. I wouldnt blame him though, he was up against a drunk idiot.

OT: I kinda like the idea of what this guy does, I mean from what I've read of him he generally tries to stay on the side of the law and he breaks up fights rather than starting them.
He's trying to do the right thing, which I can respect
I suppose, but still. That's breaking the no'1 cardinal rule of entering a fight. Don't underestimate your opponent.

Hubris has been the downfall of many a great fighter.

And no, this guy isn't trying to 'do what's right'. He antagonises the situation and then usually pepper sprays people as they retaliate.

He's an attention seeking jackass.
Well he has prevented several robberies and fights from happening from what reports say. At least he has done a little bit of good, no matter what his motive is