mw2 difficulty

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
So i got to play and finish mw2 on veteran mode on saturday, and with all COD games i just play most of the time on normal mode. so anyways mw2 on verteran is really easy, the difficulty has bein reduced alot, mainly due to the a.i not using grenade as much and the riot shield gives you to much protection, it only tock us 6 hours to finish it on veteran. still over all its a great game and the story mode is great and IMO its the best COD game ever.

Kuchinawa212

Apr 23, 2009
Umm alright, I guess I'll just have to take your word for it.

But what are we discussing?

FlyAwayAutumn

Rating: Negative Awesome
May 19, 2009
what the hell is this? Modern warfare 2 isn't out yet and if it is and I'm not playing it right now then I will personally kick myself in the nuts. But MW2 isn't out so how would you know anything about it?

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
no my friend did on 360 i just played on it, i just got a ps3 and plan to gettin it next week. and sorry but just letting people know that its very easy game

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
what do you mean enemy not using grenades as much THATS A GOOD THING

beating them on veteran wasnt hard it was just frustrating because you were ALWAYS being killed by grenades or getting killed because you had to run out in the open to get away from the 10 grenades they threw

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
KRoNuS Gai said:
Ghost and Broach die Capt. Price is still alive. Makarov is the 4th horseman
dude dont tell people and its roach not broach!!! p.s. hating when they die, but price is awesome

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
lizards said:

beating them on veteran wasnt hard it was just frustrating because you were ALWAYS being killed by grenades or getting killed because you had to run out in the open to get away from the 10 grenades they threw
ya i guess ya right

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
KRoNuS Gai said:
Put it in a spoiler box, and don't be an ass.

FROGGEman2

Queen of France
Mar 14, 2009
Obscure thread is obscure.

Hey guys! Lets see how many "internet dismissal" tropes we can get in here! I can already count two!

Octorok

May 28, 2009
KRoNuS Gai said:
That is the most obvious spoiler I have ever seen. You are a fucking asswipe.

I don't care about bannage or probation - You are a useless ****. You have just ruined the entire goddamn game for me, you useless. Fucking. ****. You did it on purpose, quite obviously as well.

OT : Good for you?

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
KRoNuS Gai said:
you forgot something: you died when i killed you for not putting that inspoilers

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
irishdude said:
lizards said:

ya i guess ya right
now lets try this again but using english not french

irishdude

Feb 4, 2009
lizards said:
irishdude said:
lizards said:

ya i guess ya right
now lets try this again but using english not french
what?