My Country has just won Miss World...

ioxles

Nov 25, 2008
Yeah these were the kind of responses I was expecting, I was being a bit of a troll to be honest and really don't give a shit about these sorts of things and hate "National Identities" that have to be ratified through such pathetic means.

Having said that Yay boost in tourism!

Sir_Tor

Nov 29, 2009
Didn't even know they had those contests anymore :/
Well that shows how much Sweden cares about those! :D

TK421

Apr 16, 2009
BonsaiK said:
That's nice. I don't really like beauty pageants etc, because they never have any girls that I like on them, but... congratulations.
fluffybacon said:
I didn't know before, and now that I know I really don't give a fuck. Good for you though.
Agreed.

Starnerf

The X makes it sound cool
Jun 26, 2008
I always thought Gibraltar was just a region of Spain. Oh well. Good on them, then.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Well, that's certainly the wierdest bit of new I'fe had this week. No offence to Gibraltar, but that's the last place I would consider having a "Miss World" winner. But, you've proved me wrong so congrats. Now, where's the bubbly?

Nov 11, 2008
Lmao, I'm sorry but I had no idea your country even existed, and I had to look it up. The Fact I'm pretty decent at geography is funny as hell.

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
I think instead of contests of beauty (which is, obviously, a relative value) we should have contests of bravery and skill. Like Naginata duels.

TheLastCylon

Apr 14, 2009
Gibraltar is a country? I always thought it was a U.K. territory, like Puerto Rico's relationship with the U.S.