My fellow female/gay/bi escapists, what are your most attractive/sexiest men/characters in Media?

Angelblaze

Jun 17, 2010
I know that many guys will undoubtedly come post in this thread but I wanted to ask my fellow escapists that are into guys specifically - who are your most attractive and beloved male characters in movies, television, video games and current 'media'?

My pick?

Loki from Thor...

Thranduil....he's just so purty...

Sherlock from BBC Sherlock.

:D

Edit: I've got realized...all of these guys are light skinned and sassy/snarky.

Delightful. I've officially found my 'type'

IndomitableSam

Sep 6, 2011
Chris Hemsworth.

My pants would fall down of their own accord if he were nearby. His voice is enough to get me off. Ever since he was announced as Thor, he has been the one. ... ... It'll get dirtier if I keep talking.

Loki/Tom Hiddlesomething doesn't do it for me. At all. That elf dude is too pretty. Benedict is okay, actually pretty good, but as I've mentioned Chris he doesn't even register as male to me anymore. None of them do.

saoirse13

Mar 21, 2012
I have a serious thing for Norman Reedus aka Daryl from the walking dead at the moment

Though I still think nick from New Girl and Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester (Supernatural) are both hot hot hot. It varies for me though it's more the characters that I am attracted to rather than the actor

Jessabi

Jul 26, 2011
IndomitableSam said:
Chris Hemsworth.

My pants would fall down of their own accord if he were nearby. His voice is enough to get me off. Ever since he was announced as Thor, he has been the one. ... ... It'll get dirtier if I keep talking.
I so agree with this in every way.

Also for me, Jessie Pavelka. I watch "Obese: A year to save my life" just to look at him :3

Eclipse Dragon

Lusty Argonian Maid
Legacy
Jan 23, 2009
Country
United States
I'd seriously be interested in finding out who has more fans.

Chris Hemsworth or Tom Hiddleston

I very much enjoyed Thor: The Dark World, and I suppose a lot of that might have been because it stared those two.
I also suspect Marvel knows this.

So anyone care to weigh in?

Edit:

Tom Hiddleston: 13
Chris Hemsworth: 4

Disclaimer: Numbers don't reflect people who don't frequent the Escapist, nor those who decided not to say.

---
OT: As for me, the two mentioned above and there's also Dean Winchester and Castiel.

Mossberg Shotty

Jan 12, 2013
I've never understood the fixation with Benedict Cumberbatch. It's not that I don't like him, I enjoy his acting. I just think his face looks fundamentally... wrong.

Anyways, Norman Reedus, no doubt.

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
Eclipse Dragon said:

I very much enjoyed Thor: The Dark World, and I suppose a lot of might have been because it stared those two.

---
Count me in for Tom Hiddleston.

That said, I wouldn't exactly say no to Thor either!

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
John Barrowman is pretty great. Though I'm not sure if I'm saying that myself or if it's just been reinforced constantly by my friends who are in love with him. :eek:

Either way, looks nice.

[REDACTED]

Apr 30, 2012
King Whurdler said:
I think you've seriously underestimated how well-known Deadly Premonition is. It's actually fairly famous, and for good reason.

As for me, it has to be a toss-up between Tyrion Lannister from Game of Thrones (I should say from A Song of Ice and Fire I know)...

...and Ryoji Kaji, from Neon Genesis Evangelion.

I'm a fair bit closer to 0 than 6 on the Kinsey scale, but c'mon. Look at 'em.

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Eclipse Dragon said:

I very much enjoyed Thor: The Dark World, and I suppose a lot of that might have been because it stared those two.

Edit:

Tom Hiddleston: 2
Chris Hemsworth: 2

Disclaimer: Numbers don't reflect people who don't frequent the Escapist, nor those who decided not to say.

---
OT: As for me, the two mentioned above and there's also Dean Winchester and Castiel.
I favour Tom Hiddleston. BUT! Not as Loki, I much prefer him as Henry V. Does that still count?

Maintaining the Shakespearean theme, I love Ben Whishaw's Richard II. I know one might argue he's the antagonist of the play, stealing Henry Bolingbrooke's inheritance after John of Gaunt dies, but I maintain he is manipulated by his dastardly courtiers!

nekoali

Aug 25, 2009
Now... Are we talking the actors here, or just the characters specifically? Because if it's actors, Tom Hiddleston wins hands down for me. And he's pretty awesome as Loki. But in the end, I just couldn't trust him, no matter how reasonable I think his anger is. Character wise it would have to be Sherlock.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I'm a straight male, so maybe I'm ineligible for this but I've had my fair share of Man Crushes in the celebrity world.

Like most of the folks here, I do have to give an honorable mention to Tom Hiddleston. He's not only attractive, but a good actor, has a wonderful personality and just seems like a swell guy. It's no wonder people swoon for him <3

And then secondly...Nathan Fillion. He's just got all sorts of awesome going for him :D

Gamer87

Nov 22, 2013
I've had a crush on Eomer since LOTRTT (Karl Urban). Who loves comic book movies and can avoid having a crush/man crush on Wolverine? I agree with xmbts that John Barrowman is really hot and if we are talking about video games there is always Dat Vakarian with Dat voice and Dat charm.

Also, I almost found Stacker (Idris Elba) as hot as Mako in Pacific Rim. (I'm bi)

I guess the handsome, traditionally "manly", charismatic man is my type.

trollnystan

I'm back, baby, & still dancing!
Dec 27, 2010
To jump into the Thor/Loki discussion: I think I'm more of a Loki person, at least to squeal at when watching the movies. Would NOT want to date. Actually wouldn't want to bump uglies with Tom Hiddleston either; Loki just has that sense of drama that makes me EEEE like a school girl. Thor ain't bad though.

Other than that?

It's actually more Peter Dinklage than Tyrion but WHATEVS.​

Even as a old man you rustle my jimmies, Ezio!​

Just damn sexy.​

OOOOOOH YEEEEEAAH​

Oh Jacob; you may be boring as fuck, but you sure are pretty! Still won't romance you though.​

I actually find him incredibly unattractive until he opens his mouth.​

SMOOOOOOTH​

Oh and so many more. Haven't even dipped into my list of anime dudes. But too lazy =P

Murais

Sep 11, 2007
Why only those sexually attracted to men? I'm a hetero dude that can appreciate man-pretty as much as the next person. :p

Votes accordingly go to:

Chris Evans

Don't much care for the Cap as a superhero, but damn, he pretty.

And because rugged is a thing...

Clive Owen

... Why isn't this guy James Bond yet?

Relish in Chaos

Mar 7, 2012
Guts from Berserk. Seriously, when he and
Casca
first had sex, I was looking at him as much as I was looking at her. I'm not even full-bi.