My Little Escapist Pony

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
You promised awesome ponies yesterday.And they have been delivered....But,it isn't <color=pink>PINK!!

AkJay

Feb 22, 2009
Why's it made in China? I figured Escapist had their own little worker elves in their HQ.

Chimaera

Niche Game Fangirl
Oct 28, 2005
RanD00M said:
You promised awesome ponies yesterday.And they have been delivered....But,it isn't <color=pink>PINK!!
It was truly a difficult decision, but I do have a fondness for Escapist blue.

Eric the Orange

Gone Gonzo
Apr 29, 2008
hmmm, I just noticed you got a Pony for your "non-denominational December holiday" gift. Methinks you may have cheated and picked your gift. Or prehaps it was just and amazing coincidence.

Anyways that's only tangentially on topic. Me likes your escapist pony, though the fact that there's a back end view of a sumo wrestler in a thong behind it, dampens the overall picture.

InProgress

Feb 15, 2008
That is an awesome present with which to end the year! May it live a long and prosperous Escapist life!

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
that is pretty cool
who does not like cute children toys with an awesome twist!

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
Chimaera said:
RanD00M said:
It was truly a difficult decision, but I do have a fondness for Escapist blue.
But we hail the <color=pink>PINK pony gods. *sob*

DigitalSushi

a gallardo? fine, I'll take it.
Dec 24, 2008
Kudos to Chimaera.

We should make this Escapist national holiday, where the users make stuff once a year for the lovely editors and Escapist staff.

Next year I propose we design a Christmas Tree in a box for Russ Pitts, its a fully decorated tree in a box, all he has to do is unstrap the velcro* ties unfold the box and TADA christmas tree all ready for him.

(*not cut it open since Christmas Tree's are the number 1 cause of accidents in Russ Pitts)

edit: when in the pretty pink ponies group I never realised the photo would spawn an article.

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
AkJay said:
Why's it made in China? I figured Escapist had their own little worker elves in their HQ.
Elves, yes. Escapist HQ Elves, no. Chinese Elves, yes.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
Far too adorable for it's own good, if you ask me. It's like a horse for smurfs [small](preferably those who frequent on The Escapist)[/small].

Susan Arendt said:
You are, however, encouraged to try fashioning your own Escapist ponies.
I can sense a new user contest in the not too distant future...

Susan Arendt

Nerd Queen
Jan 9, 2007
Eric the Orange said:
hmmm, I just noticed you got a Pony for your "non-denominational December holiday" gift. Methinks you may have cheated and picked your gift. Or prehaps it was just and amazing coincidence.

Anyways that's only tangentially on topic. Me likes your escapist pony, though the fact that there's a back end view of a sumo wrestler in a thong behind it, dampens the overall picture.
As to your first point, let's just say that membership (i.e., being on staff) has its privileges. :)

As to your second, I noticed that, but it amused me so much that I decided to leave it as is. I'm a simple girl, forgive me.

Lord George

Aug 25, 2008
I'm sure my cousin got one of those pony things, now I just need to steal it and paint it blue :D.

Simalacrum

Resident Juggler
Apr 17, 2008
[HEADING=1] HOLY CRAP THATS AWESOME O.O[/HEADING]

...but, hold on a second, does this actually count as a news article? :p

benbenthegamerman

May 10, 2009
My Little Escapist Pony
Epic Trinket- Unique
Requires Level ??
Use: makes you officially the awesomest person on the internet for one hour. (5 second cooldown.)