My pants ripped

Mechsoap

Apr 4, 2010
i once walked into my class room and my pants got stuck in the door and ripped out

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
624 said:
-All Hail Britannia Snip-

They paid for it...
with their lives ಠ_ಠ
Well, I hope lives are redeemable for new pairs of trousers somewhere... I'm still looking for a place to spend all the souls I have collected >.>
If you could give me any hints, I can transfer one of the souls I am owed to you.

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
My pants have never ripped - Then again, i buy all mine from Military Disposal Stores then dye them jet black.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Sacman said:
I only wear shorts to avoid ripping, besides they're more comfortable...
While shorts may be comfortable and easy to wear, do you still wear them in the Winter? That is badass, and I totally respect you for braving the bitter wind with your legs exposed to the elements.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
624 said:
-All Hail Lelouch Snip-

No, they're not. For each soul I only get 10% off my next purchase at T.J Maxx or some bullshit like that.
*Shakes with gathering rage (Or perhaps the cold)*
This unacceptable... absolutely unacceptable! People with holey pants from gunshots need new trousers too! It isn't their fault they get shot by people who don't like the clothes they are wearing >.>
And on that note, there should also be a place I can trade in souls...

Frungy

Feb 26, 2009
My pants ripped on occassion when I was a kid. I was forever climbing trees, running around and generally doing what kids do and sometimes my pants got ripped. Didn't care then, don't care now. I'm wearing underwear, which is pretty much what you go to the beach in so I'm still "dressed" even if it's the absolute minimum.

For girls it's different, but for guys, who cares. As my sister used to lament as kids, guys have all the advantages. We can piss wherever we like, we can wear whatever we like, hell we can even go half naked and no-one cares (no-one fusses if a boy takes off his shirt, but for girls it's forbidden - despite the fact that as kids they're pretty much identical). Enjoy it while you can.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Z of the Na said:
Sacman said:
I only wear shorts to avoid ripping, besides they're more comfortable...
While shorts may be comfortable and easy to wear, do you still wear them in the Winter? That is badass, and I totally respect you for braving the bitter wind with your legs exposed to the elements.

of course my legs are used to it at this point...

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
624 said:
-Yes, Your Highness Snip-

T.J. Maxx is the only place i know where you can do that. I've tried Costco, but they have not answered my emails.
Hmmm... Well, I shall have to check this 'T.J. Maxx' some time to see what he can offer for a plethora of souls such as the one I have assembled.
And, as promised

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
This happened to me once, almost exactly the same, direvt rip from back to front, i asked to be sent home early and they let me

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
The rips in my pants tend to be gradual, not sudden and sharp like that. Noticing the holes is usually sudden and embarrassing though.
I'll be sitting somewhere, happy as can be, when someone'll come up and tell me to close my legs because there's a big bloody hole in my crotch. Not fun.

Vilcus

Jun 29, 2009
Happened to me twice in 2 weeks. Luckily they were both near the end of the day, and no one noticed except for the few friends I told (we needed something to laugh about the next day, and I'm a good sport when it comes to my friends laughing at my misfortune).

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
I had bought a pair of good pants for work about a year and a half ago. While doing my rounds a couple of hours into my shift, I dropped some stock and it got all over the floor. While I was picking up the pieces, I felt my pants tear. I immediately walked to the bathroom (which luckily I was quite near) to survey the damage. Nothing horribly embarrassing but large enough to throw them out rather than sew up the hole. I had to finish my shift and if anyone noticed, no one said anything. When I got back home (a 25-minute walk in the middle of a Canadian winter, not the best journey to undertake while wearing torn pants), I noticed the receipt for the pants was nowhere to be found. Damn!

But I shrugged it off, waited for my next paycheck, and replaced the lost pants. No harm, little foul, and I'm out a bit of money, so what.

nelsonr100

Apr 15, 2009
Haha I know your pain! My friends and some people I didn;t know that well were in a park and my trousers ripped MASSIVELY. I wore my coat around my waist until I got back home...so embrarrassing :p

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
I wear baggy clothes so that doesn't happen to me unless I drag it against a nail or something. Also a jacket would have definitely helped your situation.

Apr 5, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
I wear fashionably ripped jeans, they're quite strong in the ass though.
No such thing as 'fashionably ripped'.

OT: Uh.. The last time I remember my pants ripping was when I was climbing a fence as a kid and they got caught on the wire.