My problem with Bethesda games

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
My problem with a Bethesda game is....

It feeds a hunger! The hunger for a world where I can explore!

Then it makes everything else I play make me go... Meh -_-

I love their games to the end of the world...

Eumersian

Posting in the wrong thread.
Sep 3, 2009
SimuLord said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
Konaerix said:
Fallout 3 just got me all depressed, other then that I've never really tried Bethesda games. (Because I hear that they all suck sadly)
Try Morrowind, I've never heard a bad word spoken about it.
You haven't been paying attention. There are a few folks around here who bemoan Morrowind's horrible combat system (the one thing Oblivion unequivocally improved) and plethora of bugs.

It's a great game, don't get me wrong, but there are plenty of bad things one could say about it.
I like to go by the motto: Don't play the game on one character for too long or you'll fall through the ground.

I have no idea why they didn't catch that in beta testing.

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
Eumersian said:
SimuLord said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
Konaerix said:
Fallout 3 just got me all depressed, other then that I've never really tried Bethesda games. (Because I hear that they all suck sadly)
Try Morrowind, I've never heard a bad word spoken about it.
You haven't been paying attention. There are a few folks around here who bemoan Morrowind's horrible combat system (the one thing Oblivion unequivocally improved) and plethora of bugs.

It's a great game, don't get me wrong, but there are plenty of bad things one could say about it.
I like to go by the motto: Don't play the game on one character for too long or you'll fall through the ground.

I have no idea why they didn't catch that in beta testing.
Falling through the scenery is a sort of rite of passage for a character :p