Mysterious nonexistent game?

darkfire613

Jun 26, 2009
So, when I got my 3DS from Gamestop, the also gave me a list of upcoming game releases. Most of the games on the list were pretty much what's been announced, Super Mario 3D, Ocarina of Time 3D, etc, but one game on it I hadn't heard of. According to the list, it's called The Hidden, release date of 10/04/11, SKU 170292. I googled around for it, but couldn't find anything about it. Anyone else have information?

dbmountain

Feb 24, 2010
Hmm, when I googled it, nothing showed up for me either. That's weird that both of our Google searches would have the same results. Maybe a dev for the game posts on the Escapist out of sheer luck and would be willing to leak vital info about this mysterious game! =O

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
The only thing i can seem to find on it is a vague wiki that says its a conversion of Half Life 2.

With a totally new story. Some kind of stealth noir game.

Freeze_L

Feb 17, 2010
Holy Is there a redo of The Hidden mod coming to the 3DS i will have to buy one just to play that! It was a fun mod.

However i doubt its that because i imagine the creators would do some promoting... wouldn't they?

Kajt

Feb 20, 2009
The only thing that comes to mind is that Half-Life 2 mod... I doubt it's that though. We probably would have heard more about it in that case.

StormShaun

The Basement has been unleashed!
Feb 1, 2009
Half Life Ep 3....it gets delayed a day because someone says that Gabe Newell is fat......sorry if I offended someone but I friend told me this joke....