Name a feat of musical awesome-ness, that you have accomplished!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
The awesomenest thing I've ever done with my Trumpet was play Concert G for, not lying, 4 minutes in one breath.

Those breathing exercises paid off!

[sub]The players in my section called me airbags for awhile after I did that XD[/sub]

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I succeeded in doing a musical scale on my clarinet. A silent 'Fuck Yeah!' came after that =D

JourneyMan88

Jun 30, 2009
Nailing the keyboard solo to "Separate Ways". Getting the timing down between my right and left hand to continue playing the main riff while playing the solo with my left.

Sinspiration

Mar 7, 2010
I made two pretty awesome tunes on a music indie game for the 360... I have no way to record and upload them online though.. :(

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
well really the only musical thing i do is karaoke...but it (usually) impresses people that i sing "The End Of The World As We Know It" by R.E.M. with my back to the monitor and hit all the words

Taldeer

Apr 15, 2009
The way I can sing Stormy Weather in the Frank Sinatra version and accompany myself on guitar makes me proud. Also, I learned the Monk theme by Jeff Beal (if I'm not mistaking) which made me hoot and holler for about half an hour one night :) Also, Salamander by Jethro Tull and Friends by Led Zeppelin are some of my greater moments on guitar...

Yagharek

Jun 9, 2010
Learnt Since I've been lovin' you by Led Zep and the solo Sweet Child O Mine by Guns N Roses today, which was good. Made me feel I'd done something productive, which I needed due to the big pile of schoolwork I didn't do.

shogunblade

Apr 13, 2009
I have been offered a chance to actually perform for a particular teacher's sister and get paid to do it. Apparently, she's also connected to Higher-ups that could offer me the "Big Gig" sort of stuff. Just because I can sing.

Doesn't get any better than that, I guess.

Oh, and I can play guitar better than I could two years ago.