Name Game: #6

Pipotchi

Jan 17, 2008
Is the first frame meant to say 'meat' Leonard shouldnt it be 'meet' Leonard. I know hes fresh 'meat' as it were but the chracters wouldnt get that joke as they sound the same?

Puzzler

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
lol so would this be "The Name Game Strikes Back" or "The Empire Strikes Name Game"?

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
Anyone else notice they typo in the first panel? It's a properly spelled word so spell checker won't catch it, but it's the wrong word with the rest of the sentence. Also; blue eyes should not be that giant and glowy! Otherwise enjoyable.

Littaly

Jun 26, 2008
Sweet punchline ^^

Is that the exact quote though? I remember it as "This deal just keeps getting worse", could be wrong though.

duchaked

Dec 25, 2008
ahahaha wow I am such a nerd to be laughing at the end...
doesn't help that I just re-watched Empire Strikes Back like two days ago, and remembered someone I know named his newborn kid Lando xD

Apr 28, 2008
Not G. Ivingname said:
Just a question, why does the Escapist host two webcomics starring girls that are in the game retail buisness?
What? This is the only one. The other one you may be thinking of is Critical Miss, and that one's about a girl in games journalism.

OT: Hilarious, I'm gonna have to try this on any new employees we pick up.
Seriously, screw the Wii wall...

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Digikid said:
What is with that one dude having blue glowing eyes????
Yeah, he totally creeps me out!

OT: Quite liking this series at the moment, can be hit and miss with the humour but the graphical style is always fun. Except for the blue eyes, don't want to see any more blue eyes please!

IanBrazen

Oct 17, 2008
wow i think if anyone ever tried to do that to me at a new job, ide kick their ass after work and then make them do all the work while i kicked back. Im a nice guy but that was a fucking dick move, now I dont like the main characters.

Still it was funny, good job.

ArmorArmadillo

Mar 31, 2010
So, 90% extremely bland character drama and 10% forced Star Wars reference. Web-Comic authors tend to have this really backward idea that they can and should force all the character introductions straight into the audience's face all at once and then ignore the pacing of a strip.

Unhappy Crow

Mar 14, 2010
Pipotchi said:
Is the first frame meant to say 'meat' Leonard shouldnt it be 'meet' Leonard. I know hes fresh 'meat' as it were but the chracters wouldnt get that joke as they sound the same?

Puzzler
Sounds like a spelling error to me. Or maybe it's just me saying that.