Name Game: Get It Together

Leels

New member
Feb 13, 2010
463
0
0
Get It Together

Seizures the warning label doesn't tell you about.

Read Full Article
 

UFriday

New member
Nov 9, 2009
120
0
0
Nice mass effect jumper on the guy on the right.
Didn't Yahtzee say something about Sackboys being a secret government project to focus cuteness
into a weaponised form?
 

dfcrackhead

New member
Apr 14, 2009
1,402
0
0
Leels said:
Name Game: Get It Together

Seizures the warning label doesn't tell you about.

Read Full Article
When I saw the description I thought this comic was gonna be about somebody getting so pissed at a game they start shaking and foaming at the mouth... Boy was I wrong.
 

Leels

New member
Feb 13, 2010
463
0
0
If she needs an antidote for cuteness, all she has to do is look to her left!
 

HentMas

The Loneliest Jedi
Apr 17, 2009
2,650
0
0
damn...
i havent read this commic in a while
the tittle made me curious

why do i keep comming!?

i dont find it funny

well, i sincerelly wanted to see if it was

anyway, good job with the drawings i guess, i can see an improvement in skill
 

Evilsanta

New member
Apr 12, 2010
1,933
0
0
Woah! I didn't know about that. Thanks for the headsup!

OT: Hehe, That was quite funny. Keep it up.
 

Novur

New member
Nov 3, 2009
68
0
0
I wish they made little RC Sackbots. It'd probably whoop Robosapien's butt. xD
 

Valagetti

Good Coffee, cheaper than prozac
Aug 20, 2010
1,112
0
0
I just realised how skinny n' lanky they are. Their just like me! Last weeks was better in my opinion.
 

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
1,935
0
0
On LBP2, I have to say "dammit backlog"

On the rest of the comic, you know cute things in games I can handle, what I have trouble with is when lady-people react to cute things. Causes some serious cracks in my not-that-tough exterior.

Nice work this week.
 

hopeneverdies

New member
Oct 1, 2008
3,398
0
0
Formica Archonis said:
HNNNNNG on aisle one, HNNNNNG on aisle one.

(Great comic. Hope your trip was good!)
I was gonna say th-HNNNNNNNNNNGG *thud

OT: Got me to chuckle.
 

Spiner909

New member
Dec 3, 2009
1,699
0
0
I want that N7 hoodie for my N7 shirt.
It can be hard to resist the cute of LBP, yes.
 

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
3,716
0
0
Primus1985 said:
Awesome mass effect hoddie. Where can i buy one?
http://biowarestore.com/mass-effect/mass-effect-hoodies/n7-armour-stripe-black-hoody
 

PhiMed

New member
Nov 26, 2008
1,483
0
0
Oh, Leelee, we feel the same about you.

Enjoying the panel. Care to follow-up to your characters' Tron viewing? I was... let down. I really liked it until the Tron universe's version of the Merovingian showed up.
 

Madara XIII

New member
Sep 23, 2010
3,369
0
0
Latinidiot said:
Evil guy has a red controller. I hereby declare him a poser.

[/silly comment]
There is nothing poser-ish about having the color red to represent your alligence to Evil.....

*Tries to put in blue contacts to cover up my Red Sharingan*
 

Latinidiot

New member
Feb 19, 2009
2,216
0
0
Madara XIII said:
Latinidiot said:
Evil guy has a red controller. I hereby declare him a poser.

[/silly comment]
There is nothing poser-ish about having the color red to represent your alligence to Evil.....

*Tries to put in blue contacts to cover up my Red Sharingan*
DEVIL!

DEEVILLLLL!

*stroke*
 

Madara XIII

New member
Sep 23, 2010
3,369
0
0
Latinidiot said:
Madara XIII said:
Latinidiot said:
Evil guy has a red controller. I hereby declare him a poser.

[/silly comment]
There is nothing poser-ish about having the color red to represent your alligence to Evil.....

*Tries to put in blue contacts to cover up my Red Sharingan*
DEVIL!

DEEVILLLLL!

*stroke*
.....well I'll be damned! Here I thought I woulda had to kill him.

*Puts you body in a bag and chunks it into the river*

Sleeping like a baby....with the fishes hehehe