Name Game: Podi Puss Politics

Ofir Naveh

Feb 10, 2011
Awsome!! , Squirr!
He can't quit from work !!!.... That's the best work place in the world .. kindda

WanderingFool

Apr 9, 2009
Now, when Jack said, "I see why you hate him" was he talking about the black guy (forgot his name) or the Podi?

Wolfrug

Feb 11, 2009
Whyyyy did I find this so hilarious? Maybe because of the 'squirrrrr' sound. Yes. Most probably because of that.

First time poster, long time reader: this is a good webcomic. Keep it up!

TheMann

Jul 13, 2010
Well, he kinda did wuss out so they sort of have a point. I wonder where they keep Podi in the store? Just in the back or something. Hell, it'd make my work day more interesting.

2xDouble

Mar 15, 2010
It's all fun and games until someone "accidentally" slips on a podipus and twists their ankle. ...which they then milk for months of worker's comp.

teh_Canape

May 18, 2010
wow

seriously, wow

that octopus sure knows deep words, I mean, he really got me thinking about myself now

Nikki_Viper

Nov 30, 2010
teh_Canape said:
wow

seriously, wow

that octopus sure knows deep words, I mean, he really got me thinking about myself now
Not just yourself man, he got me thinking of like... the world and everything...

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Podi Puss is a nice squid to talk to but our political views can get a bit opposed at times. At least he's civil though.

Nice job this week. Really made me laugh.

Undead Dragon King

Evil Spacefaring Mantis
Apr 25, 2008
Podi Puss for president! That mollusk is an orator!

Let's just hope he was born in U.S. territorial waters.

Logic 0

Aug 28, 2009
And here I am thinking podi puss was a liberal his true republican colours show now.