Name Game: The Cosplay Dilemma Part 2

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
The_root_of_all_evil said:
"If you loved me, you'd humiliate yourself for me..."

*sigh*
My exact sentiments. The *sigh* really hit that nail on the head.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Happy birthday! You're 20? Now I feel old...

I can't wait for the next one, the last two panels made me chuckle, and I'm sure the next one is gonna be hilarious.

Formica Archonis

Anonymous Source
Nov 13, 2009
Fiz_The_Toaster said:
Happy birthday! You're 20? Now I feel old...
Depressing when you realize you're reading something made by someone who was in diapers when you were in school, huh? (Or in my case, junior high. SO OLD.)

Badwolf14

Aug 6, 2010
the things people do (and I dont mean this in a negative way)

OT: Happy Birthday, hopefully u get to enjoy it after PAX lol

GeorgW

ALL GLORY TO ME!
Aug 27, 2010
Happy birthday!
Will this be the story line where they finally get together? Will it??
I'm guessing Luke will get a kiss on the cheek, but that's it.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
Leels said:
Name Game: The Cosplay Dilemma Part 2

Words.

Read Full Article
Happy birthday LeeLee, hard to believe there's a site contributer actually YOUNGER than me! (I'm 21 this Monday coming :p). Also, I can't wait to actually see Jack in that costume. Seriously, dude needs to man up and just ask the girl out, though if it means we get to laugh at him I see no downside to this plan ;D

chaosyoshimage

Apr 1, 2011
I don't turn 20 for a couple of months, and I'm dreading it. Mostly, because I'm in the same place as I have been my whole life. And I'm not doing jack with my life. Anyway, great comic, I should comment on these more often, when I don't have anything depressing to say.

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
Hmm... so one guy yells in the middle of a crowd for a guy in a flower suit to go to the bathroom with him and then they come out wearing each other's clothes. He better hope nobody noticed or it could be even more embarrassing. >.>

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
The Gentleman said:
Oh please say that they washed that spandex first...
Nope, there was definitely some body heat transfer below the belt... and if it were really hot there, probably other stuff to make all people reading this uncomfortable.

In the words of Family Guy, ball soup.

zHellas

Quite Not Right
Feb 7, 2010
You're turning 20? :p You're only 4 (soon to be 3) years older than me! And happy birthday!

Saltyk

Sane among the insane.
Sep 12, 2010
Wow, Elisa is only 20? I'm not that old (shut up I'm not!), but now I feel like I'd just be the creepy old man if I ever met her.

Anyway, great comic, but if I were in Lando's shoes I'd tell Jack to stuff it. Not my/his fault that Jack is a moron.