Name Game: The Wait is Over

Leels

Feb 13, 2010
The Wait is Over

It's like Santa's come on a light cycle.

Read Full Article

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
anyone else thinks its funny that the movie is named after a minor secondary character? (granted he has one critical roll)

Like Tron was in about 20% of the original movie. XD

but man i so want to see this movie tomorrow. Apox on that company christmas party! >.<

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
This is the sort of thing that makes me feel left out for not having ever seen the original Tron.

Madara XIII

Sep 23, 2010
DTWolfwood said:
anyone else thinks its funny that the movie is named after a minor secondary character? (granted he has one critical roll)

Like Tron was in about 20% of the original movie. XD

but man i so want to see this movie tomorrow. Apox on that company christmas party! >.<

Shhhh don't point out that fact!! Otherwise Sark might come back....*looks around* Forget I said too much

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
What is it with people over a certain age and thinking the original TRON was a good movie?
I've watched it nostalgia free, and confirmed with other people who have watched it nostalgia free:
It is not.

Dublin Solo

Feb 18, 2010
I'm going to see this movie next Monday, paid by our company, followed by poool and beers.

It's gonna be nice, even if the movie isn't that good in the end.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Zhukov said:
This is the sort of thing that makes me feel left out for not having ever seen the original Tron.
I wouldn't worry if I were you. I HAVE seen the original and still don't get why everyone seems to be obsessing about this movie. Olivia Wilde I guess?

BOBdotEXE

Nov 17, 2009
I don't like the poster, it's a mockery of the original!
BURN THE IMPOSER!!!!

___
|...........|\....|....|..\.....|----|.....+----.....|...........--|--......|\....|....+----
+ -- .....|.\ .|.....|..|.....|.....|.....+-----....|..............|........|.\ ..|....+--
|__......|..\.|.....|_/.....|__|.....|............|___...__|__...|..\..|.....|___

-edit-
Fixed the "N"

Escapefromwhatever

Feb 21, 2009
Proverbial Jon said:
Zhukov said:
I wouldn't worry if I were you. I HAVE seen the original and still don't get why everyone seems to be obsessing about this movie. Olivia Wilde I guess?
More like Daft Punk.

Thorvan

May 15, 2009
Souplex said:
What is it with people over a certain age and thinking the original TRON was a good movie?
I've watched it nostalgia free, and confirmed with other people who have watched it nostalgia free:
It is not.
I'm fairly young and have seen [most of] the original Tron nostalgia-free, and I enjoyed it. It wasn't the deepest movie, but the characters were enjoyable enough and the aesthetic was novel. And that's probably the best word to describe why people like it; novel. It's just a fun, clever little movie that's enjoyable and interesting to watch, albeit in a somewhat shallow way.

And it's not like Legacy will be bad because of the quality of Tron.