Name your Game Company

Edwardo Sosa

Dec 17, 2011
you have just for no good reason obtained sevreal million dollers to fund your own
videogame devolopment or publishing company, What IS Your companys name

challenge is to think of a name thats totally out of the box....
(which is a positive way of
saying create one that dose not exsist yet for copyright purposes)

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
Big Dick games.
All they make are games about this fat guy called Richard.

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008

I can't be be able to think of anything creative so it would literally be called Ellipsis.

Blunderboy

Apr 26, 2011
Ka-Tet
19-99

Say thankee sai, do ya I beg.

So yeah, I may have restarted the Dark Tower cycle again (forth time) recently.

scarecrow350

Apr 4, 2010
Tap
among our titles are 'segmented living', 'hole', 'leave behind', 'group castle' and 'hit back'

WinkyTheGreat

Sep 6, 2008
At one time (when I was young and naive), making my own game company was my life goal.

"BAH! Inc." was the name from day 1

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
I guess I would named my "Little Wonders" eventhought that sound quite ambitious for a game comapny name. I always wanted to use the word wonder in something.

Hazy992

Why does this place still exist
Aug 1, 2010
Screeching Cupcake. I have absolutely no idea why I would call it that so don't ask.

snagli

Jan 21, 2011
It used to be Crossfire Productions, but some douchey film company took that one. Based on my name and everything, damn it. Now, I guess I'd do Strigiform Alley, again based on parts of my name.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Anomie
an·o·mie/ˈænəˌmi/[an-uh-mee]

noun Sociology .
a state or condition of individuals or society characterized by a breakdown or absence of social norms and values, as in the case of uprooted people.

Esotera

May 5, 2011
Velociraptor Attack.

If I ever actually get round to making something with someone, that is what the company is being called. Mainly because our flagship game will be about the earth being invaded by velociraptors due to a time-portal being opened by an evil Nazi wizard who has brainwashed all the dinosaurs into thinking certain species such as Triceratops are impure and must be ethnically cleansed.

Trucken

Jan 26, 2009
Gerbil Sandwich Productions.

I got the logo ready in my mind. A gerbil between two slices of bread and some lettuce, but the only parts of the gerbil that you can see is its widened eyes and its legs kicking wildly.

... what? Don't judge me!

Lunatic High

Apr 14, 2012
Play with me

not very creative I know but it pertains just the same

Or even Play with yourself. for the company that REFUSES online play in all its games