NASA Scientist Claims to Have Found Evidence of Extraterrestrial Life

Sedweiler

Dec 5, 2009
Hmm... Fascinating.

Will be waiting for further validation.
I just hope that it ISN'T some alien bacteria, that they accidentally resurrect, which ends up wiping out most of humanity, while the survivors have to fend of against infected mutants.

risenbone

Sep 3, 2010
Well it's tax season in America so that means it's time for NASA to do something to look kind of relevent and get people on their side when they ask for their slice of the revenue.

Nexus4

Jul 13, 2010
I'll only start to be interested when I start hearing reports of 'signs of sentient life', of course bacteria is going to exist but I wanna see extraterrestrials that we can actually interact with.

OldAccount

Sep 10, 2010
If this Hoover guy starts running around in a spiffy black costume we may need to do something before we have a full on Venom situation on our hands.

Jun 7, 2010
I'm not even remotely convinced, I wait for this "extraordinary evidince" with bated breath. However I thought we already knew that there's life out there, it's inevitable, I'm not getting exited unless i see A) hot alien babes or B) spaceships.

Thorvan

May 15, 2009
Easton Dark said:
Like anyone expected there not to be.

WorldCritic said:
Meh, Bacteria. It is kind of interesting, but it'll be better when we discover that Asari exist.
Pheh. Asari SmechSmari. I want to ride a Krogan.
Two words;

Salarian.

Musicals.

E-Penguin

Jun 7, 2010
Nouw said:
This was inevitable, good to see that you guys picked up on this jewel as well!

Well it ain't no Xenomorph but still wonderful news.
Personally, I don't consider finding Xenomorphs as "wonderful news".

OT: Wasn't there similar findings from Mars?

captcha: ungra Bürgertum

What the hell is a "Bürger"?

Feb 13, 2008
Sorry to come down all cynical (Surprising I know), but he told Fox News?

We have a similar publication here...

Once it gets to CNN, or even the National Enquirer, I'll consider it.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
Moonpooman said:
Nouw said:
Well it ain't no Xenomorph but still wonderful news.
Personally, I don't consider finding Xenomorphs as "wonderful news".
I don't blame you good sir. At least it ain't the thing.

Et Australus

Mar 6, 2011
How can anyone believe in the nonsense that spews out of NASA! They are BROKE! They NEED MONEY!!! So what better way to try get it - discover alien life forms hidden in a piece of rock from another planet. Oh, that would be worthy of receiving a trillion bucks of wasted tax payers money to divert the scientific funds into some other hidden project, like star wars perhaps? Or better still, the secret research involving hybrid DNA experiments to construct the alien life forms...

NASA is just an emporium of mad scientists and Buck Rogers of the 21st century.

Oh, and regarding the statue of Elvis discovered on Mars, it's not Elvis - it's Gary Glitter for your information. That's obvious by the way the sunlight glitters off it's surface.

Droppa Deuce

Dec 23, 2010
What OP failed to mention is that the fossil was a big one.

Those worms are actualy 50 metres long.

This is some Muad D'ib shit bruh,

Drop A Deuce!

Anti Nudist Cupcake

Mar 23, 2010
I don't get the people who "hope" this is real, what hope or joy do you get from the knowledge that there are lifeforms elsewhere? What does it matter?