Nathan Fillion Reminds Gamers of the Dangers of "Swamp Ass"

laol1999

Apr 15, 2010
Vault Citizen said:
I have never heard of (or experienced) Swamp Ass, is it really that common a thing?
i havn't either but i guess that people who do marathon gaming sessions get it

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
I love how he keeps a straight face, he's so good at being cheesy, it's easily overplayed, but he really sounds like he means what he's saying.
Awesome NyES cat at the end

vrbtny

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2009
Jedoro said:
How. The hell. Does he say that with a straight face?
Pure Awesomness, that's how...

oh, but if you want a serious reply : "It's Nathan Fillion. The man could walk on gudamn water."

FunKing

May 17, 2010
electric_warrior said:
Is this "Swamp Ass" an actual phenomenon that people are familiar with and aware of?
it sucks....never had it from gaming, but working 14-20 hour days paving roads w/ 340degree asphalt on a day thats 90 degrees+ .....i can personally say, its something that people should be aware of

the spud

May 2, 2011
This man, Tim Schafer, Shegyru Miyamoto, and the entire staff of valve should get together and have a baby. We should then worship that baby.

Gaderael

Apr 14, 2009
Would someone please give this man back Firefly!?!! I would game with this man any day, Swamp Ass or no Swamp Ass!

Mistermixmaster

Aug 4, 2009
Hillarious vid, but seriously, "Swamp ass"? I mean, I can sit down and play for extended periods of time (hell, I can have one gaming session going a whole freakin' day if there's nothing else to do), but I have never heard of or encountered this "swamp ass"-thing before now xD

Is this seriously a thing people suffer from? xD

thethingthatlurks

Feb 16, 2010
Good God, that man is sexy. And I'm straight...

Anyway, thanks Capt'n. Some of us gamers had better heed Mal's words...

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Best damn PSA I've heard in a very long time. Why is this not being played on our tv's!? D:

Well that cheered me up for a little bit, thank you Mr. Fillion! :D

King Toasty

Oct 2, 2010
His straight, "the more you know" face while saying Swamp Ass broke me. My soul is touched deeply by this.