Nathan Fillion Reminds Gamers of the Dangers of "Swamp Ass"

Toriver

Lvl 20 Hedgehog Wizard
Jan 25, 2010
FunKing said:
electric_warrior said:
Is this "Swamp Ass" an actual phenomenon that people are familiar with and aware of?
it sucks....never had it from gaming, but working 14-20 hour days paving roads w/ 340degree asphalt on a day thats 90 degrees+ .....i can personally say, its something that people should be aware of
I get it from work instead of gaming, too, but it mostly comes from sitting on the chairs at work for long periods of time or biking to work in hot weather. It sucks. So to this announcement, I say, "My name is Toriver, and I approve this message!"

(Even if swamp ass was completely fictitious, I'd still say it because this is too damn funny! XD)

Comic Sans

DOWN YOU GO!
Oct 15, 2008
Country
United States
I load trucks for UPS, and at this time of year I get Swamp Ass really bad. Never get it from gaming, but I get the gist of it. It really, REALLY sucks, especially when you can't do anything about it.

Sandernista

Feb 26, 2009
Swamp ass sucks. It also makes you feel all self conscious and stuff. Never got it while gaming tho.

ALSO. I WILL HAVE HIS BABIES.

Macemaster

Nov 12, 2010
Nathon Fillion's Face can stay that straight, not even chuck norris' roundhouse can bend it

WonderWillard

Feb 4, 2010
You know Miracle of Sound's song, "Commander Shepard"? It should be rewritten, to say, "you'll never be better than Commander Shepard. Unless you're Nathan Fillion."

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
Hmm used to get swamp ass when I wore boxers and tighty whiteys. NOW I wear boxer briefs and its magically stopped. I think Louis C.K. did a joke about this and god damn he was right. Boxer Briefs are like the cure to swamp ass (from sitting down). Doing hard work outside in the hot sun is just a recipe for swamp ass and theres almost no way to avoid it.

schiz0phren1c

Jan 17, 2008
"Gorram it Mal,accelerating into this atmos too fast has given me some serious shang foo swamp ass!,ask Enara can I borrow her hair/asscrack dryer again!"

The Lugz

Apr 23, 2011
Vault Citizen said:
I have never heard of (or experienced) Swamp Ass, is it really that common a thing?
leather chairs are the worst offenders, and i've only ever seen this in summer.

Fursnake

Jun 18, 2009
Mistermixmaster said:
Hillarious vid, but seriously, "Swamp ass"? I mean, I can sit down and play for extended periods of time (hell, I can have one gaming session going a whole freakin' day if there's nothing else to do), but I have never heard of or encountered this "swamp ass"-thing before now xD

Is this seriously a thing people suffer from? xD
The fatter the ass, the more likely one is to contract swamp ass...you've never heard of swamp ass?!

Crazy Zaul

Oct 5, 2010
Swamp Ass (now it finally has a name) is a big problem and I wish he gave a genuine solution to it. And yer I do have a leather chair, maybe that's what causes it.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Swamp Balls is an even more terrible condition, one that can be developed from an extended time of living with Swamp Ass. I don't think I really have to explain what it is, and I won't for the sake of your Mental Imaging Center (ACTUAL SCIENCE TERMS).

Mistermixmaster said:
Is this seriously a thing people suffer from?
Oh, it's more than real. More real than you should ever know.

Deathlisk

Feb 5, 2011
Vault Citizen said:
I have never heard of (or experienced) Swamp Ass, is it really that common a thing?
I have suffered from it at times, though it is actually not when gaming, but when I sit down on a drumming chair for too long. It's akin to bedsoars.
it becomes uncumfortable to sit, though sitting in a couch or something like that helps.