Natural 20: Barbarians Gone Wild

Natural_20

Jan 5, 2016
Barbarians Gone Wild

A normal human joins the party and for once everything is normal.

Watch Video

enginieri

Apr 1, 2015
I'm a little confused.. why the party turn on the new player? she is intimidisexing for all to use the portal at that moment.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
This episode is amazing. I haven't laughed this hard from Escapist content in a long time.

Fingers crossed for Yzak and Fletcher coming back.

Mister K

This is our story.
Apr 25, 2011
Great episode. Although I agree with @enginieri that the reasons for attacking new players weren't really clear.

Still really entertaining episode.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
Mister K said:
Great episode. Although I agree with @enginieri that the reasons for attacking new players weren't really clear.
Yzak put the intimiflirting moves on a campaign important NPC. Given her reputation as an intense role-player and min/maxing player killer, the party quickly realized the barbarian would sabotage their campaign.

Also, she put her hands on the DM. No one puts a hand on the DM in game-time.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
Okay.

I am right in thinking she was answering the bloodhollow suicide hotline, right?

Missed a few of the calls, but I am SURE I heard her say "Okay, do you have a plan?" and ended calls with "well, I guess you're gonna do it then.*click*".

Bloody funny whether I'm just imagining that or not.
I hope she comes back one day.

visiblenoise

Jul 2, 2014
Mikeybb said:
Okay.

I am right in thinking she was answering the bloodhollow suicide hotline, right?

Missed a few of the calls, but I am SURE I heard her say "Okay, do you have a plan?" and ended calls with "well, I guess you're gonna do it then.*click*".

Hahah that's a great explanation, didn't get that but it totally makes sense.

Great episode!

Breywood

Jun 22, 2011
I have yet to be disappointed. I enjoyed how out of hand things became, reminds me of being both a player and DM in tamer situations of party disputes, but also familiar. Wouldn't have been as funny without all the screaming, though.

These are worth waiting two weeks for if the quality continues.

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
I know I post this frequently here but be sure to let friends know about them. If any of you do patreon consider contributing something because their funding is really low, especially for a crew of several people.

I love this series.

Alar

The Stormbringer
Dec 1, 2009
enginieri said:
I'm a little confused.. why the party turn on the new player? she is intimidisexing for all to use the portal at that moment.
She was intimidisexing the GM instead of them. Clearly this is an offense that cannot go unpunished.

thacko

Jan 24, 2016
Mikeybb said:
Okay.

Nailed it. Probably one of my favorite jokes of the series.

Mikeybb

Nunc est Durandum
Aug 19, 2014
thacko said:
Nailed it. Probably one of my favorite jokes of the series.
Dark, but wonderfully hilarious.

My love for this series continues to grow.