Nazi Zombies finally get a film of their own.

MattKirby

Aug 6, 2008
LoopyDood said:
I saw Outpost a couple of months ago. It was ok. Takes a lot of thinking to understand what's happening and why and has a great atmosphere. The IMDb topic "A thorough take on the movie (SPOILERS)" explains it well.
That's Nazi Zombies too isn't it ? What's with nazi zombies ? Are they in ?

LoopyDood

Dec 13, 2008
MattKirby said:
LoopyDood said:
I saw Outpost a couple of months ago. It was ok. Takes a lot of thinking to understand what's happening and why and has a great atmosphere. The IMDb topic "A thorough take on the movie (SPOILERS)" explains it well.
They're more like ghosts, but toward the end they start to act like zombies.

The Lyre

Jul 2, 2008
Outpost did it!

And they did it much better than this, that's for sure.

That said, the 'zombies' in Outpost were not of the brain-eating variety, but there were most certainly undead nasties.

MattKirby

Aug 6, 2008
LoopyDood said:
MattKirby said:
LoopyDood said:
They're more like ghosts, but toward the end they start to act like zombies.
Ah, would you recommend it though ? I was thinking of watching it because Ray Stevenson is in it.

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
I hope that they actually make a Nazi Zombie film like that, as it looks more like a light hearted romp, then a horror.

Jharry5

Nov 1, 2008
I think I'm going to have to watch this.

It's just the title (and the fact that all the teenagers look like they're incredibly stupid) that's off-putting slightly...

jdnoth

Sep 3, 2008
Looks more like Shawn of the Dead than Dawn of the Dead. Hopefully that was intentional.

Hilarious trailer either way.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Ronwue said:
It's obviously a parody.... *sigh* Yes... I suppose the next step is zombie Nazi aliens.
Not necessarilly Zombie Nazi aliens, but there is a movie where Nazis go to outerspace that is coming out. So I guess you can consider them aliens at that point o_O

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Wouldukindly said:
There's some indie movie that came out, or is coming out very soon about Space Nazis(they made a colony on the moon in the 1940s). I just can't remember the name...
Woops, didn't read that comment. Yes, there was a movie about that, I believe its coming out soon.

Neon Orange Ninja

Dec 14, 2008
I remmember somthing obscure like this that popped up a while ago... I think it was called Zombie Strippers? I dunno. I heard about about 2 years ago

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
Mr.Pandah said:
Ronwue said:
It's obviously a parody.... *sigh* Yes... I suppose the next step is zombie Nazi aliens.
Not necessarilly Zombie Nazi aliens, but there is a movie where Nazis go to outerspace that is coming out. So I guess you can consider them aliens at that point o_O
Nazi cyborgs, zombies, astronauts, vampires, there should a genre called nazi fiction, well at least they have those elegant uniforms.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
Neon Orange Ninja said:
I remmember somthing obscure like this that popped up a while ago... I think it was called Zombie Strippers? I dunno. I heard about about 2 years ago
Very lame movie. I rather watch Zombies Zombies Zombies! than that film.

broadband said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Ronwue said:
Nazi cyborgs, zombies, astronauts, vampires, there should a genre called nazi fiction, well at least they have those elegant uniforms.
Hmm...*Copyrights Nazi Fiction genre* Wait, what if it isn't all fiction? X_x *Dun dun dunnnnn*

broadband

Dec 15, 2007
Mr.Pandah said:
Neon Orange Ninja said:
Very lame movie. I rather watch Zombies Zombies Zombies! than that film.

broadband said:
Mr.Pandah said:
Ronwue said:
Hmm...*Copyrights Nazi Fiction genre* Wait, what if it isn't all fiction? X_x *Dun dun dunnnnn*
Well they always have been stoped by handsome USA marines with 5´o clock beards and Indiana Jones