Need to get depressed fast? Come to this thread, we will get you fixed up right quick!

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
Monoochrom said:
Whats wrong with Jeremy? My little brother was named after that song xD
The Lead singer for Pearl Jam wrote it when he thought of a kid he bullied in school. The MTV is the one that's a little depressing though- I was referencing to that. Nothing wrong with the name, just the song that had the name.

Zack Alklazaris

Oct 6, 2011
Somewhere over the Rainbow - Israel "IZ" Kamakawiwoʻole

Not sure why this song is sad, but some how someway it is. And the movie industry uses it to their advantage.

Fleen

May 31, 2011
Joy Division - Decades.

The Chills - Pink Frost.

Well I guess almost any Joy Division can get you down and Pink Frost has haunted me since I was a little happy child.

Extravagance

Mar 23, 2011
Pretty much the whole Hindsight album by Anathema. They do some pretty depressing stuff anyway, but re-recording alot of their classics acoustically? Arrrgh.

I'm not posting it, look it up. One Last Goodbye and Are You There are probably the biggest depressors.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
MadeinHell said:

Always gets to me.
no joke....but especially when I listed to it while playing fallout 3 (or hell...even remembering fallout 3)

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
I learned yesterday that though listening to smooth jazz is nice, it can make you depressed after listening for more than three hours working on a project in a computer lab.

Anyway, I rather like Sad Song by Paul Williams. And here is my favorite version of it, the one he sang on the Muppet Show~

Mestraal

Jan 18, 2010
Hmm.
And I guess, finally

There's my input. I think Amanda sings with such honesty, that's why the songs are so powerful.

Vhite

Aug 17, 2009
You can't make me depressed because depression avoids me since I learned how to harness its power.
Also I'm unsensitive fuck.