Nerdiest fact, question or answer you can think of.

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
How to make portal cake:
one 18.25 ounce package chocolate cake mix
one can prepared coconut pecan frosting
three slash four cup vegetable oil
4 large eggs, one cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
three slash four cup butter or margarine
one and 2 third cups granulated sugar
two cups all purpose flour
Don't forget garnishes such as:
fish shaped crackers
fish shaped candies
fish shaped solid waste
fish shaped dirt
fish shaped gefilbenzine
pull and peel licorice
fish shaped volatile compounds, and sediment shaped sediment
candy coated peanut butter pieces.... shaped like fish
one cup lemon juice
alpha resins
unsaturated polyester resin
fiberglass surface resins
volatile malted milk impoundments
nine large egg yolks
twelve medium geo-synthetic membranes
one cup granulated sugar
an entry called "how to kill someone with your bare hands"
2 cups rhubarb, sliced
two slash three cup granulated rhubarb
one tablespoon all purpose rhubarb
one teaspoon grated orange rhubarb
three tablespoons rhubarb on fire
one large rhubarb
one cross bore hole electro-magnetic imaging rhubarb
two tablespoons rhubarb juice
adjustable aluminum head positioner
slaughter electric needle injector
cordless electric needle injector
injector needle driver
injector needle gun
cranial caps
and it contains proven preservatives deep penetration agents and gas and odor control chemicals
that will deodorize and preserve putrid tissue

CIA

Sep 11, 2008
My classroom has four light switches in a row, and the teacher has them all on at the beginning of class, so I think F. Then for the projector he turns out all but the last one, so I think 1. And sometimes when he's working on stuff he has only the middle two on because he has a thing about bright light, so I think 6.

Nerdy Enough?

brainiac2

Jun 15, 2008
I feel really pathetic after my younger cousin asked me some video game "trivia". His question was "What are the three most popular videogame franchises?" He said Mario, Link, and Sonic. I told him it was Mario, Pokemon, and Tetris (Actually The Sims, but I thought it was Tetris.) He the asked me If Tetris was a first person shooter. What has happened to our youth?

aebonhawk

Apr 29, 2009
Circus Ascendant said:
aebonhawk said:
Circus Ascendant said:
Oh yeah, and some guy said he could name all eighteen Primarchs, but then didn't, so:
Roboute Guilliman
Rogal Dorn
Ferrus Manus
Corax
Leman Russ
Lion El'Johnson
Sanguinius
Vulkan
Jaghatai Khan
Horus
Alpharius
Angron
Fulgrim
Mortarion
Magnus the Red
The Night Haunter
Lorgar
Perturabo

Obviously I can also name their Legions.
There were 20 primarchs. The 11th and 2nd legions are expunged.
There are eighteen named Primarchs, unless you would count Sigmar, who was retconned out of being a Primarch, and let's not even start on the Alpha Legion.

EDIT: Oh. and the night haunters real name is Konrad Curze
Yes it is. Have a cookie.
Concerning the Alpha Legion if Alpharius and Omegon are twins and they both defected to chaos who is the evil twin?
Food for thought.

Circus Ascendant

Jul 9, 2008
aebonhawk said:
Circus Ascendant said:
aebonhawk said:
Circus Ascendant said:
[snipped for post size]
There were 20 primarchs. The 11th and 2nd legions are expunged.
There are eighteen named Primarchs, unless you would count Sigmar, who was retconned out of being a Primarch, and let's not even start on the Alpha Legion.

EDIT: Oh. and the night haunters real name is Konrad Curze
Yes it is. Have a cookie.
Concerning the Alpha Legion if Alpharius and Omegon are twins and they both defected to chaos who is the evil twin?
Food for thought.
Consider their motives, they were both good.

Therumancer

Citation Needed
Nov 28, 2007
brainiac2 said:
I feel really pathetic after my younger cousin asked me some video game "trivia". His question was "What are the three most popular videogame franchises?" He said Mario, Link, and Sonic. I told him it was Mario, Pokemon, and Tetris (Actually The Sims, but I thought it was Tetris.) He the asked me If Tetris was a first person shooter. What has happened to our youth?

Actually with all of the "re-envisioning" of old concepts, I could easily see someone re-doing Tetris as a first person shooter. It would be "epic". :p

Darklight 08

Oct 2, 2009
Why when you shoot superman he stands there and takes the bullets in the chest, but when you throw the gun at him he ducks?

albacca

Sep 4, 2009
TheGreatCoolEnergy said:
Halo-The forunners, the super advanced race that came before humanity/the covenant, were themselves enlightenned and advanced by another super-race, the precursors.

Warhammer 40k-The 3 original Chaos Gods, were actualy created a long legnth of time AFTER the Eldar, the Necrons, and the Orks.

Warhammer 40k-The Orks reproduce by realeasing spores throughout their lives. That is why many previously "Cleared" areas will suddenly sprout Orc populations.

Warhammer 40k-Humanity, at one point, had three classes of society:The Golden Men, The Iron Men, and The Stone Men. One of these classes(I believe the Iron Men) was a group of super advanced AI's that eventualy rebelled from the Golden Men's control. This lead to a catastrophic war between the the machines and the people, wiping out over half of the human population. That is why, thousands of years later, humanity still has a crushing fear of artificial intelligence(Note-I am not 100% positive on this statement so if somebody could varify it for me I would appreciate it.)
Yes, it was the Iron Men who rebelled. I think this was just before the Age of Strife.

And there is actually a 5th chaos God, Malal, the god of chaos. His followers are ranting madmen who hunt the followers of chaos. ( not to be confused with the Inquisition.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Dragonball Z Characters are spelled as the following:

Goku
KrillIN
VegETA
PiccOLO
FrIEZA
MAJIN BUU

I die a little whenever people fail at spelling these names.