Netflix Coming to iPad, Possibly iPhone

SaintWaldo

Interzone Vagabond
Jun 10, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
My intention was to express that, while I really don't care too much about the iPad currently, I think it'd be awesome to watch streaming netflix on it.
IMO, it is. And liking Apple is nothing like being confined on a compound and forced at gunpoint to imbibe poisoned fruit drink. Just, you know, FYI.

Cryo84R

Gentleman Bastard.
Jun 27, 2009
For all the reasons people hate the iPad, I could think of similar rationals for hating just about anything.

My car doesn't make smoothies at the same time as it flys up to mars, ITS OVERPRICED GARBAGE!

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
This actually seems like a cool idea. I didn't want the iPad at all before but this is kinda tempting. Now all I need is for them to allow us download eBooks onto it (since the Apple iPad seems suited for that). Oh and eComics. Someone tell me this is happening right?

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
SaintWaldo said:
Catkid906 said:
Okay, so we have Netflix on nearly everything now. I thought they would have sense and put a version of Apple TV on there.

Calumon: Is it called Apple TV? I don't think it is.
http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipod/family/apple_tv?mco=MTAyNTQzODk

It is called that, but the Apple TV is just an iTunes Store enabled PVR, so why would you want it on an iPad, which isn't a TV/Cable receiver, and already has the iTunes Store?
Here's what I was thinking of.

Calumon: *faints from lack of TV*

Doug

Apr 23, 2008
Tom Goldman said:
...it's looking like portable movies and television shows will be all over the place in the near future.
But only in the US because apparently we in the UK aren't worth the effort.