Netflix's Castlevania Season 2 trailer!!!

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
Oof... October 26th feels so far off.

Incredibly excited for this though, I loved the first "season".

Hope there's some representation of the music for Castlevania III at the very least this time around.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Silentpony said:
Castlevania was made into a show?! How does that work?
...the same way that any animated adaptation would?

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Silentpony said:
Castlevania was made into a show?! How does that work?
It's an adaptation of Castlevania 3(which is probably one of the least played games in the series, or at least one of the less well known ones), with some expansion to the characters. No word if Grant McNasty(yes, that was a playable characters real name) is gonna show up at some point.

It ended up being a lot better then I expected, honestly.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
As someone not very familiar with the Castlevania franchise, can anyone tell me who Dracula's generals are?

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Agent_Z said:
As someone not very familiar with the Castlevania franchise, can anyone tell me who Dracula's generals are?
Usually it means its the bosses that you end up fighting against in the Castlevania games. The most recurring Boss characters that appears in almost all the Castlevania games is Death (Grim Reaper), yep Death itself takes orders from Dracula. And since this game is based on Castlevania 3, here is the list of bosses from that game:

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Boss#Castlevania_III:_Dracula.27s_Curse

Kyrian007

Nemo saltat sobrius
Legacy
Mar 9, 2010
Kansas
Country
U.S.A.
I'll be happy to see some more episodes. Frankly I'm kind of shocked they can pass this as "Season 2" when there really only has been a few prologue episodes to set up the series. But I'll be happy to see it, as Netflix has been kind of barren for new content I want to see. Looking at a "new in August" list a couple of days ago the only thing I wanted to see on it was Ozark on the last day of Aug.

Aiddon_v1legacy

Nov 19, 2009
Agent_Z said:
To be honest, they look to be pretty original for the show. Dracula has had some recurring or notable lieutenants, such as Olrox (Symphony of the Night, a reference to Orlok from Nosferatu), Carmilla (from the novel), Slogra, Gaibon, Hector, and then Death himself. From what I can extract of the trailer they all seem like original creations. I actually called this after Season 1, predicting that Season 2 would be about Dracula siccing unique assassins after Trevor, Sypha, and Alucard like something out of Ninja Scroll or Vampire Hunter D