Netflix's CGI He-Man show

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Yeah, Netflix has made two He-Man shows. One is Revelation, the other is a complete remake of the series starring younger versions of He-Man, Teela, Ram Man (now reimagined as female) and Man-At-Arms.

Some thoughts (warning for spoilers):

* I like the concept of
the Masters of the Universe being about sharing power while Skeletor's crew backstab and try to horde power. It was simple but used effectively

* The voice acting was overall very good. David Kaye as Cringer and Benjamin Diskin as Skeletor were stand outs.

* I'm not the best judge of animation so I don't know how to feel about the designs. I guess they work for me for the most part.

And like in the other Netflix He-Man show, the season ends with Skeletor winning.

All in all, I enjoyed it.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
Yeah, Netflix has made two He-Man shows. One is Revelation, the other is a complete remake of the series starring younger versions of He-Man, Teela, Ram Man (now reimagined as female) and Man-At-Arms.
Hey man you might wanna fix those spoiler tags haha

But yeah, that's weird they have two shows at more or less the same time. Does He-Man really have that much appeal these days?

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Hey man you might wanna fix those spoiler tags haha

But yeah, that's weird they have two shows at more or less the same time. Does He-Man really have that much appeal these days?
Sorry. How do I do that?

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria

Some thoughts (warning for spoilers):

* I like the concept of
the Masters of the Universe being about sharing power while Skeletor's crew backstab and try to horde power. It was simple but used effectively

* The voice acting was overall very good. David Kaye as Cringer and Benjamin Diskin as Skeletor were stand outs.

* I'm not the best judge of animation so I don't know how to feel about the designs. I guess they work for me for the most part.

And like in the other Netflix He-Man show, the season ends with Skeletor winning.

All in all, I enjoyed it.

Bob_McMillan

Elite Member
Aug 28, 2014
Country
Philippines
I meant, how do I edit the original post?
Oh... I'd forgotten about that. The edit function is timed so if you posted this thread some time ago, you won't be able to edit it anymore. Perhaps a mod could help.

Cicada 5

Elite Member
Apr 16, 2015
Country
Nigeria
Oh... I'd forgotten about that. The edit function is timed so if you posted this thread some time ago, you won't be able to edit it anymore. Perhaps a mod could help.
Sorry I keep asking so many questions but how do i contact a mod?

JoJo

and the Amazing Technicolour Dream Goat šŸ
Legacy
Mar 31, 2010
Country
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Sorry I keep asking so many questions but how do i contact a mod?
Hey there, I edited in the spoiler tags as requested :)

Personal messaging us from our profile is probably the best way to get in touch, or failing that, even just reporting one of your own posts and then including your query in the narrative of the report will get the message to one of us quick enough.

Reactions: Bob_McMillan