Neutral Drow reviews: A Drug That Makes You Dream

Flammarion

Nov 26, 2007
Fun fact: Finishing this game for the first time (Nekoko, good rout) is NOT the way to start a busy day. I got this a little while ago when I read this review (very good by the way)and finished it for the first time about two hours from a uni exam. I've been thinking about it all day >>

But aside from the unfortunate timing it was beautiful, and I haven't even started on Aeka yet. (I've got little intrest in the SC president, she seems annoying.) So thank you for convincing me to try it ^^
(And now I've gone and read your other reviews, and feel compelled to track down Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night because of you. I think I know what my holidays will be filled with...)

tomtom94

aka "Who?"
May 11, 2009
I wonder what ND's reaction to this thread's constant bumping is.
I find it hilarious yet perplexing myself.

ThatJoelGuy

Jul 23, 2008
Excellent review Drow. I was actually planing to miss this one but your review made me think otherwise.
There needs to be more hours in a day.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
tomtom94 said:
I wonder what ND's reaction to this thread's constant bumping is.
I'm halfway to exploding with delight. First-page prominence always leads to more threadviews, which is the second most satisfying thing I find as a reviewer (or the most, if it's a negative review). And it would be a dick move on several levels if I bumped my own threads.

...of course, it might be mildly inconvenient today, since my next review should be up later in the day, but I'll take what I can get.

Flammarion said:
Fun fact: Finishing this game for the first time (Nekoko, good rout) is NOT the way to start a busy day. I got this a little while ago when I read this review (very good by the way)and finished it for the first time about two hours from a uni exam. I've been thinking about it all day >>
Oddly enough, the good ending that did that to me the most was Mizuki's, but I totally understand. It's

But aside from the unfortunate timing it was beautiful, and I haven't even started on Aeka yet. (I've got little intrest in the SC president, she seems annoying.) So thank you for convincing me to try it ^^
I don't know how much your opinion on her will change (I found her mildly amusing at the start, but I was far too distracted by Aeka to care), but it is still worth playing her route, especially since her problem is far more mental and existential than Nekoko or Aeka's.

Still, good to hear! Following up from above, if there's one thing more satisfying than people reading your review, it's people trying and liking what you recommended...

(And now I've gone and read your other reviews, and feel compelled to track down Tsukihime and Fate/Stay Night because of you. I think I know what my holidays will be filled with...)
I can help with that, since those ones are somewhat more difficult...

Legna eno said:
Excellent review Drow. I was actually planing to miss this one but your review made me think otherwise.
I tend to play these at night, but otherwise, yeah. This one isn't horribly long, though...as a fellow Fate/Stay Night fan, I'm sure you understand!

ThatJoelGuy

Jul 23, 2008
NeutralDrow said:
Legna eno said:
I tend to play these at night, but otherwise, yeah. This one isn't horribly long, though...as a fellow Fate/Stay Night fan, I'm sure you understand!
yeah agreed. on my fsn my clock said 6 d 4 h at 100%, half of that can be attributed to dieing on the final route trying to find the combination that gives you the decent ending.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
mitojee said:
I've been searching around the sites with google. Where is a good place to actually purchase this game and others? Also, buy and download would be great as well. Apologies if I missed an existing reply with that info.
Peach Princess carries most of the officially-released titles I know of, <url=http://www.peachprincess.com/a-drug-that-makes-you-dream-163.html>including this one (which does come in download format, if so desired).

MangaGamer also carries some titles, notably the Higurashi novels, Kira Kira, Kara no Shoujo, and Shuffle.

J-list has even more of a selection...though its mostly imports, and thus more expensive. Also, the site creeps me out something fierce.

Nikolaz72

This place still alive?
Apr 23, 2009
Evilsanta said:
Rodyle2 said:
Evilsanta said:
So do you know where to get Fate/Stay legally? As i dont want to torrent it. And thanks to google i know there is an english patch, which means i dont have to use my crappy japanese language skills.
A mere 100 dollars from PlayAsia, last I checked.

:
A 100$ you have to be kidding right? Thats like 1000 Swedish Kroner (which is a lot) I got GTA4, Dragon Age: Aweking and Assassins Creed 2 for that much.
I havent tried this before but some of theese developers lets you download the game over their website. Try the japaneese one, Google translator is your friend? *Used it for a russian webstore once, worked like a charm*