New A-Team Trailer Hits the Net

Logan Westbrook

Transform, Roll Out, Etc
Feb 21, 2008
New A-Team Trailer Hits the Net

Do you love it when a plan comes together? Then you're probably going to be interested in the new A-Team trailer that was released today

Ok, first off, let's be clear on one thing: this is not a rick-roll or a joke. This is a genuine trailer of the upcoming A-Team movie, and shows the team getting court marshalled and imprisoned, as well as snippets of their daring escape.

The movie seems to be embracing the original series' playful spirit, obviously with a few tweaks to bring it up to date, and even though it's still a little weird seeing Liam Nesson playing Hannibal, I must admit that my interest this movie is growing.

Source: Topless Robot [http://www.toplessrobot.com/2010/04/its_a_new_a-team_movie_trailer_no_really.php]

uppitycracker

Oct 9, 2008
Puddle Jumper said:
I've already seen this trailer like twenty times by now. Though not as good as the previous trailer, because that one had like the theme song lyrics and whatnot, but this one definitely shows us more of the fact that they actually bothered to watch the original show and actually have their characters act like they should.
whoa, you mean it's a remake that actually pays some respect, and has some knowledge, of the original? i'm not so sure if I can believe this isn't really an april fools joke....

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Looks like a wonderful BOOM-SPLODEY-FUN, check-your-brain-at-the-door kinda movie. And I want to see it!

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
I would LOVE this to be a good movie. It can't be cheesier than the original.

I actually have the poster for this movie on my wall.

Vigilantis

Jan 14, 2010
It better live up to the original, not crazy about this face man or howling mad murdock, but Hannibal with Liam was an amazing casting choice...

This and The Expendables are the reason I actually have faith to look forward to some good movies this year.

Regiment

Nov 9, 2009
AvsJoe said:
Looks like a wonderful BOOM-SPLODEY-FUN, check-your-brain-at-the-door kinda movie. And I want to see it!
It's really nice to see a mindless, cliched, awesome light-comedy-action TV show re-imagined as a mindless, cliched, awesome light-comedy-action movie. I'm there.

Ruzzian Roulette

Dec 23, 2008
It looks good, but Murdock doesn't look crazy or "Mad," really, more like, silly and ridiculous. That worries me.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
Looks like fun and very in keeping with the spirit of the show. Still, this seams to be the year for "Team Action Movies" what with this, The Expendables (which looks DAMN silly) and my personal favorite...

The Losers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHvzsFSdxqk

Adapted from the kick-ass Vertigo comic.

silverbullet1989

Jun 7, 2009
big question is, will anyone die :p the tv series, they could unload enough ammuniton to rivial that of D-Day and no one would die. oh and there better be one moment when a jeep fly's through the air, flips upside down, exploads, and the people just get out and stumble around lol

Digikid

Dec 29, 2007
IMHO the series sucked badly. However this movie is looking to be quite funny and so I will go and see it.

Comedy > all

Darth Sea Bass

Mar 3, 2009
Hmmm i honestly feel nothing for this film which is a damn shame as i loved the series as a kid. :/

And i still think george clooney and brad pitt would have been good as hannibal and face man and possibly jim carrey as murdoch as for ba the only guy i can think of is michael clarke duncan.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
...Ugh. B.A. is NOTHING like he is in the series...

Still, I'm surprised that the other characters seem fairly accurate, but I don't like the look of the film.

I'll see it, but I still don't think it'll do the series justice.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Random Argument Man said:
The only thing I don't agree with this trailer is there's no Mr.T.
Indeed! It cannot be proper A-Team without the goldchain-wearing buzzcut himself!

It looks like though it might make up for things in its own ways!