New Agents of Mayhem Trailer Introduces the Franchise Force

ffronw

I am a meat popsicle
Oct 24, 2013
New Agents of Mayhem Trailer Introduces the Franchise Force

The newest trailer for Agents of Mayhem introduces Fortune, Hardtack, and Hollywood - also known as the Franchise Force.

Agents of Mayhem was announced in release on August 15 of this year [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/167624-Volition-and-Deep-Silver-Announce-New-Open-World-Action-Game-Agents-of-Mayhem].

Now that's a brand new trailer that gives us a closer look at three of the game's 12 characters: Fortune, Hardtack, and Hollywood.

Agents of Mayhem is set in the same universe as Saint's Row, taking place after the "recreate Earth" ending of Gat Out of Hell. The characters featured in the videos above are hired by M.A.Y.H.E.M. (Multinational AgencY Hunting Evil Masterminds). Funded by the Ultor Corporation, M.A.Y.H.E.M. is trying to stop L.E.G.I.O.N. (the League of Evil Gentlemen Intent on Obliterating Nations).

Agents of Mayhem is coming to PC< PS4, and Xbox One on August 15.

[gallery=7339]

bjj hero

Feb 4, 2009
I am through with open world sandboxes. Ive not bought one in a few years and have no interest on returning...

Unless it is player unknowns battle grounds. That has me interested.

Neurotic Void Melody

Bound to escape
Legacy
Jul 15, 2013
Damn, those characters couldn't have been blander and more stock-cliched if they collected all the pure, crystallised essence of stock and cliche on Earth, put them into the largest blander to bland it at full power for 5 years (or the length of your average Iraq-war enquiry) till everybody forgot that blanding was ever a thing, then poured out the remaining grey paste over a vast, stretching soft-beige canvas to watch dry into these final forms. [small]Possibly while snacking on pastry sandwiches using stale dry bread.[/small]

'Sky pirates' tingled excitement at first. But not if they're going to be this bland.

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Sadly, I think I end up siding with the people who are indiffirent about this game.
I'll... I'll go back to SR4.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Anyone getting an Overstrike vibe?

No, not Fuse, Overstrike - 3/4 characters whose traits are explained via briefing, juxtaposed with their actions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43IWdsKFsUg

MortalKomic

Carmichael
Mar 5, 2011
Hollywood itself screams generic, let alone the look and design they're showing us. I'm not sure why it's in the saints universe other than new IPs are bad for business.