New Doctor confirmed for Doctor Who

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
He looks fun, I think he will be a good Dr.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Also I think Blake’s 7 is probably more your speed.
I believe there was literally one occasion where the cast of Doctor Who / Blake's 7 ran round a corner in a quarry and found that they'd run onto the set of the other.

Gordon_4

The Big Engine
Legacy
Apr 3, 2020
Australia
I believe there was literally one occasion where the cast of Doctor Who / Blake's 7 ran round a corner in a quarry and found that they'd run onto the set of the other.
They shared enough props and sets so I’d believe that.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
One of the cast made a comment to that effect, though could have been a joke.

Agema

You have no authority here, Jackie Weaver
Legacy
Mar 3, 2009
Ah, the salt will once again be amazing. Good luck Mr. Gatwa.
I find reading my normal paper that there are a large number of columnists banging on at great length about diversity and representation blah blah blah in Doctor Who, yet I suspect few if any of them actually watch the programme, tending as broadsheets journos are to be a bunch of elitist snobs who look down on any SF&F as a matter of principle.

Under this sort of pressure, perhaps someone took their eye off the ball in terms of making the show fundamentally good. Although I suspect it's more just Chibnall not being as good as his predecessors.

Reactions: Hawki

XsjadoBlayde

~it ends here~
Apr 29, 2020

The new Doctor is going to be portrayed by Ncuti Gatwa, who is apparently mostly known for the Netflix show Sex Education. I haven't watched it, so I can't say anything about his acting abilities, but I have seen gifs from the show, and he certainly has the style to play The Doctor.

View attachment 6123

And in case you are wondering, his name is pronounced Shoo-ti Gatwa.
Omg why can't I find clothing this fabulous anywhere in men's clothing stores??? Even mildly funky clothing is pretty much non existent, it's always bloody boring "designer" logos, dull coloured jeans and unimaginative, cliché t-shirt fronts. The current choices for men's clothing is just shit, needs a collaborated injection of more adventurous design please!

Reactions: TheMysteriousGX