New Dr Who & People from the Past.

ZeoAssassin

Sep 16, 2009
so with the new Matt Smith season of Dr Who starting in a few months i was thinking about the many potential historical figures the Doctor can visit when they go into the past. WE already saw Shakespeare and Queen Victoria, among others.

i was thinking, given that the writer from "blink" and "silence in the library/forest of the damned" was going for a darker, scarier mood of the show that Edger Alan Poe would make one hell of an episode. but that just me.

so what other people from the past would be good characters for a new Dr Who story for the 5th season?

Xanadeas

Oct 19, 2008
I'm not sure. Though I am sure I'm going to miss David Tennant... Too foxy for words. :<

...Maybe he can meet some of his past iterations. They haven't done that in a while.

cleverlymadeup

Mar 7, 2008
i just wish they went to more alien planets likes in the original ones instead of being stuck around humans and earth the whole time.

Amardor

Jan 25, 2010
Xanadeas said:
I'm not sure. Though I am sure I'm going to miss David Tennant... Too foxy for words. :<

...Maybe he can meet some of his past iterations. They haven't done that in a while.
Don't worry, in the parallel universe his human version is with Rose, I'm sure we'll see how they are getting along.

Dr Rawr!