New Escapist Podcast Series - Beyond the Pixels - Jesper Kyd Interview

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Hey folks,

Just launched a new podcast series for The Escapist called Beyond the Pixels today. It'll be focused on interviews with interesting people from all around the industry. Not sure about release schedule yet, but I expect at least to do this once a month.

First interview is with Jesper Kyd regarding his work on Assassin's Creed: Valhalla and how the pandemic has affected his work.

Hope you like it and learn some cool things about Jesper!

Reactions: Dalisclock

Dreiko

Elite Member
Legacy
May 1, 2020
CT
Country
usa
male, pronouns: your majesty/my lord/daddy
Oh this has me nostalgic, I loved the old ones they used to do like 4 owners ago.

Maybe play some games and don't just do interviews. That's always fun. (also good job on making more cool content~)

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
Oh this has me nostalgic, I loved the old ones they used to do like 4 owners ago.

Maybe play some games and don't just do interviews. That's always fun. (also good job on making more cool content~)
Yahtzee does a stream after his ZP with Jack Packard. Normally related to the game he just ZPed, if not the same one.

It's about 2.5 hours of Yathzee playing a game and Jack keeping an eye on the comment, them chatting a lot and Jack reading off paid comments to ask Yathzee. You know, like that.

It convinced me that Mortal Shell looked boring as shit, so I was glad for the conversation.

Not unlike his old "Yathzee plays" series but without Gabe or....his wife, whose name I can't remember right now.

Nick Calandra

Editor-in-Chief of The Escapist
Escapist +
Mar 13, 2020
Country
USA
Yahtzee does a stream after his ZP with Jack Packard. Normally related to the game he just ZPed, if not the same one.

It's about 2.5 hours of Yathzee playing a game and Jack keeping an eye on the comment, them chatting a lot and Jack reading off paid comments to ask Yathzee. You know, like that.

It convinced me that Mortal Shell looked boring as shit, so I was glad for the conversation.

Not unlike his old "Yathzee plays" series but without Gabe or....his wife, whose name I can't remember right now.
We have a bunch of streams now. I'm waiting on tech to add a "Live" button to the site so that it's easier to know when we're on. But.

Monday - The Editor's Hour with myself and KC - 3 - 5 PM CT
Tuesday - Post-3 Minute Review with KC - 7 - 9 PM CT
Wednesday - Post-ZP with Yahtz - 3 - 5 PM CT
Thursday - Today We Try with Jack and myself - 3 - 5 PM CT
Friday - Post-3 Minute Review with Amy - 3 - 5 PM CT
Sunday - Game Night with myself and 3 Minute Review crew - 7 - 9 PM CT.

Reactions: Dalisclock