New game releases - Week of December 10, 2017

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
New game releases - Week of December 10, 2017

Another week, another helping of DLC and re-releases. On the plus side, what many consider one of the better "Games are Art!!!" games is getting a shiny new release as Okami is getting a...*puts on sunglasses*...fresh coat of paint (Insert "Won't be fooled again" scream here). I never got the chance to play it, although I kept telling myself that I should so I'll probably tell myself I will buy it THIS time and then never buy it.

<youtube=RhnhRfTzRnw>
[HEADING=3]December 11th[/HEADING]
Battlefield 1: Turning Tides (PS4, PC, Xbox One)

[HEADING=3]December 12th[/HEADING]
Gang Beasts (PS4)
Ultimate Chicken Horse (PS4)
Resident Evil 7: biohazard - Not a Hero (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
Resident Evil 7: biohazard - Gold Edition (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
Resident Evil 7: biohazard - End of Zoe (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
Okami HD (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (PS4)
Final Fantasy XV: Episode Ignis (PS4)
Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince (Xbox One, PC)
The End Is Nigh (Switch)
Party Planet (Switch)
Pinball FX3 (Switch)
ACA NeoGeo: The Last Blade (Switch)

[HEADING=3]December 13th[/HEADING]
Super Hydorah (PS4, Vita)

[HEADING=3]December 14th[/HEADING]
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - The Adventures of Gunslinger Joe (PS4, PC, Xbox One)
Dynasty Feud (PS4, PC)
Yooka-Laylee (Switch)
Enter the Gungeon (Switch)
Poly Bridge (Switch)
Never Stop Sneakin (Switch)
Bleed (Switch)
One More Dungeon (Switch)
Mecho Tales (Switch)
Blok Drop Chaos (3DS)

[HEADING=3]December 15th[/HEADING]
Romancing SaGa 2 (PS4, Switch, Vita)
Lost Grimoires 2: Shard of Mystery (Xbox One)
Circuits (Xbox One)

Anything on the list catch your eye? Do you think I should buy Okami or is it one of those games that everyone talks about how great it is but no one ever actually plays it? Let us know in the comments.

American Tanker

Feb 25, 2015
So, Zen Studios are putting Pinball FX3 on the Switch, huh? Cool.

I'm thinking I'll most likely get PFX3 for PS4. I used to be quite the table collector, at least of Zen's work. They really push hard on showing off things that can only be done in virtual pinball.

Favorite table of theirs? Star Wars: Starfighter Assault. Quite plainly, the war scenes are my favorite parts of Star Wars; and my favorite Star Wars games are the Pandemic Battlefront games(rest in peace, Pandemic), Rogue Leader and Republic Commando. Notice anything? Yeah, a near complete lack of lightsabers. This table is focused purely on the space battles, with Star Destroyers duking it out with Rebel Cruisers, and X-Wings dogfighting TIE Fighters. It's awesome.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
You missed one. December 13th - PS4/Vita - Super Hydorah

https://www.destructoid.com/locomalito-shoot-em-up-super-hydorah-hits-ps4-and-vita-next-week-476360.phtml

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
KoudelkaMorgan said:
You missed one. December 13th - PS4/Vita - Super Hydorah

https://www.destructoid.com/locomalito-shoot-em-up-super-hydorah-hits-ps4-and-vita-next-week-476360.phtml
All better!

Sniper Team 4

Apr 28, 2010
Wait...there's another Fallen Legion game? Did the first one do that well? Cool I guess. Maybe I'll pick up the first one if they're going to really commit to it.

Still need to get the RE7 game. Looks like it might be time to do it, with the DLC coming out.

tippy2k2

Beloved Tyrant
Legacy
Mar 15, 2008
Johnny Novgorod said:
Okami <3
I thought there was already an HD remake?
I'm pretty sure you're right because every generation, I think to myself how I should buy it. Since it came out on the PS2 originally, it must have been re-released on the PS3 and now it is being re-re-released on the current gen systems...