New Gameplay footage for Resident Evil 2 Remake, this time showing Claire Redfield.

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
MrCalavera said:
B-Cell said:
Meh. I will play as Leon.
If it's anything like original RE2, you need to play both Leon's and Claire's campaigns to get the full story. Just FYI.
It is...sort of.

In the original RE2, you could go Leon A, Claire B, or Claire A, Leon B. In the remake, both campaigns affect each other, but there's only one playthrough for each character, said playthroughs combining the elements of both scenarios (so it's more like "Leon AB, Claire AB."

Oct 22, 2011
Hawki said:
MrCalavera said:
B-Cell said:
Meh. I will play as Leon.
If it's anything like original RE2, you need to play both Leon's and Claire's campaigns to get the full story. Just FYI.
It is...sort of.

In the original RE2, you could go Leon A, Claire B, or Claire A, Leon B. In the remake, both campaigns affect each other, but there's only one playthrough for each character, said playthroughs combining the elements of both scenarios (so it's more like "Leon AB, Claire AB."
That's why i said "IF it's anything". Other than that, point still stands that you need to play Leon and Claire to get the full picture.

Johnny Novgorod

Bebop Man
Legacy
Feb 9, 2012
Samtemdo8 said:
Johnny Novgorod said:
Am I the only one who got some nasty RE6 vibes from this?
Probably because its in Over-the-Shoulder 3rd Person, and you can move and shoot?
That and the encounter with Birkin looks like one of those "boss fights" from RE6 where you don't know if you're supposed to run away, endure for X time or attack to kill. Also Claire's monotone performance, dumb gun-pointing/monologuing cutscene and overall dreary blue-tinted look.