New Humble Indie Bundle Will Blow You Away - UPDATED

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I have to say, that looks really damn amazing. And "pay what you want". Well damn. Too bad i still haven`t made a credit card that you need to buy stuff like that online. Or maybe i just haven`t figured out how to do it... i mean, i know how to get money into my Steam account, but this stuff just confuses me.

Zaydin

Mar 2, 2009
So glad I got this now XD I have always wanted to try out Super Meat Boy and Braid, and now I have them thanks to beating the average. And my money goes to help a good cause, too.

Edit: Also, I have the soundtracks to the original five games on my Humble Bundle page, but not the soundtracks to Braid, Super Meat Boy, or Lone Survivor.

ShinobiJedi42

May 7, 2012
Okay so this bundle at first didn't interest me because I already have Amnesia, Bastion, and Limbo. But, with the new additions of Braid and SMB, I am interested. I just don't want to have two copies of those other three games. Would there be a way to get this Bundle on Steam and be able to gift those games to friends?

Zaydin

Mar 2, 2009
ShinobiJedi42 said:
Okay so this bundle at first didn't interest me because I already have Amnesia, Bastion, and Limbo. But, with the new additions of Braid and SMB, I am interested. I just don't want to have two copies of those other three games. Would there be a way to get this Bundle on Steam and be able to gift those games to friends?
They are ungiftable, unfortunately.

twaddle

Nov 17, 2009
I love bought the moment I saw it on Escapist. I have wanted to play these games for a while. The only downside is I don't have enough space on my laptop hard drive lol. Actually it this same reason why I have not downloaded all the games from the last humble indie bundle I bought. Good thing I still have the email with the keys :D I hope these thing don't have a claim by expiration date.

Z of the Na'vi

Born with one kidney.
Apr 27, 2009
Eric the Orange said:
Look at the highest donations, HumbleBrony Bundle did $3000, Then Notch did $3000.01. Oh Notch, you so trollin'.
Check out Notch's donation now, hahaha.

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Already own the games they added...good thing I have friends who gladly accepts steam codes. :]

Quiet Stranger

Feb 4, 2006
Eric the Orange said:
Quiet Stranger said:
I don't own these games but I do NOW! THANKS INDIE BUNDLE!
You didn't own ANY of these 8 games? Wow, what games do you play then?

Team Fortress 2, L4D 2, L4D, Dragon's Dogma, Twisted Metal, stuff on the PS3

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Loving this bundle, nearly completed Bastion already... Now if I can just figure out why SMB makes my controller go mental

Tipsy Giant

May 10, 2010
Kitty4President said:
Dangit, I bought LIMBO literally the day before this appeared. :U
I also already own Amnesia and Sword & Sworcery, but I'm still going to get this. Bastion and Psyconaughts for that price is still a bargain!
More importantly, it's for charity!

I'll just give the extra games to my friends. c:
I love your avatar, Super Jail is one of my favourite cartoons.
Are there any other Adult Swim cartoons you'd recommend? i've seen Venture Bros (Awesome), Robot Chicken (varied, sometimes great) and a bit of Drinky Crow Show (pretty good), we don't get any of these over here in cold britain, so your advise would be excellent

Kiyeri

Mar 8, 2010
Oh my God, I so want this bundle! But I have a question, will I be able to carry these games over to another computer? This one is terrible and dying, but I'm getting it too late to buy the bundle on that better computer. I don't want all those awesome games trapped on a computer I can't play them on.

FabMan

Mar 13, 2012
Bahh already own all these except Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery and Lone Survivor and was gonna buy Superbrothers anyway, but hadn't noticed it had gone on steam already. Bought it anyway for the 2 games and the soundtracks, i guess some friends can enjoy the ones i don't need.

Split my money pile in 2 as well, half to get games and soundtracks and other half to Humblebrony Bundle :p

willsham45

Apr 14, 2009
On one hand that is awsome that will make an awsome gife or something but on the other hand I got 6 out of 8 of those games...although even then for just those 2 games it is good.